But How?

Previously
Colby's POV

"JAKE!" "Its ok Colby, be calm!" "What do u want?" I asked the man, where I can now see that he's wearing a black ski mask. He just chuckled demonically. "You know what I want, Colby." What. "How do you know my name? Who are you?" He pulled off his mask, and I just stared. How could he?

(still Colby's POV. Why would i possibly want to take something you love? Well let me tell you, im just simply repaying you for what you did to me. you took someone i loved."

"What are you talking about Brennen?"

"Remember Kyra? You took her from me. She hung out with you more than she did me, and we were fucking dating Colby!"

"Brennen, we weren't hanging out I was helping her. She was scared of-of"

"OF WHAT COLBY?! WHAT WAS KYRA SO SCARED ABOUT THAT SHE COULDN'T COME TO ME?!"

"Of you! She was scared of you! At first I didn't understand why. But then I saw it, you kept drinking, yelling at her. You even slapped her in the face! She left because of you. Not me!"

"No, she-she didn't, it's your fault not mine!"

"Brennen, your sick, you need help."

"No I don't. And I'm not going to." Brennen started to let go of Jake and put the gun to his side. Jake quickly ran to me and I put him behind me. Brennen dropped the gun and climbed the edge of the Farris wheel. "B-brennen?!" "Bye Colby, I'm sorry."
He went to jump, but before he could go all the way, I grabbed his arm.

"Colby, let go!" "No! I'm not letting go!" Jake ran over and helped me pull him up.

After we pulled him up, Brennen broke down in tears. "I didn't kill them." "What?" The couple below you, I didn't kill them. I just knocked them unconscious."

Jake looked at him confused. "But, we heard two gunshots?"
"Yes, I shot the gun. But not at them, I shot it at the seat. I didn't kill anyone, I just shot it in the air to scare them."

"Colby, you know im going to jail right?"

"Yes, Brennen. I know. But you didn't kill anyone, you just terrorized them. So it won't be that long."

"I know, and I'm sorry. As soon as I get out, I'll get help with my drinking problem."

"Good, and I'll be there for you when you need it."

"Thanks. Oh and jake-"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry, I should have never put this on you, I should have never made you a part of this."

"It's ok, but please don't do it again." We all three chuckled as we heard sirens and red and blue flashing lights.

The police pulled us down from the ferris wheel and put Brennen in custody. The ambulance took the couple below us and fortunately they weren't harmed.

This night has been fucking crazy! And I bet they'll be more...

AAAK IM SOOOO SORRY. IK I SAID ILL POST THE NEXT DAY, BUT MY LAPTOP BROKE AND COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!!
BUT ITS WORKING NOW SO BE PREPARED FOR MORE CHAPTERS...

~KAYLIE✨