wedding

Colby's POV

It's been three months since Sam proposed to Kat. And in another 3 weeks, it's there wedding day. Im Sam's best man. Jake, Corey, Elton, and Aaron are the groomsmen. Devyn is Kat's maid of honor, then Xepher, Tori and Jillian are bride's maids. Xepher's little sister is the flower girl. My little cousin is the ring bearer. Everyone is doing there best at trying to make this wedding perfect. We're not filming or vlogging it. The only cameras there will be the photographers.

I'm with Jake and Sam picking out tuxedos and flowers. The theme is black and white, so we decided to get some white roses to put in the pocket of the tux.

Everything is going as planned.
Hopefully it stays that way.

2 weeks. 2 weeks until my best friend marries the love of his life.
Today me and Jake got the results of the gender of the baby. We're making the gender reveal the day of the wedding. When they go to cut the cake, there will be sprinkles inside that are either blue or pink. It was Jake's idea to have it the day of the wedding. He said it would make the reveal and wedding more special.

1 week. Their wedding is being held at the beach. Sam invited his family, and Kat invited hers. My parents are coming too, seeing as they think of Sam as their own son. Everyone is nervous and excited at the same time.

3 hours until the wedding starts. Me Sam and Jake are at the beach house me and Jake rented for the wedding. We're in one of the bedrooms getting ready, when I hear Sam start to hyperventilate. I quickly rush over to him to make sure he's ok.

"Sam? Are you ok, what's wrong?!" "Im scared, nervous and happy. I'm fine Colbs, just pre wedding jitters." We both chuckle and finish getting ready.

I'm done getting ready and I feel hands creep around my waist. I look up to see mine and Jake's reflection in the mirror in front of us. He looks so good dressed up.
I turn in his arms and his eyes lock onto mine. The biggest smile creeps onto his face and I feel myself start to blush.
"Jake?" "Yes?" "Watcha doin?" "Staring at the most delicious thing ever." My breath hitched as he said that. The way he said it so smoothly and calm. It was hot!
"Well ok then." "What, not going to say anything back?" "Well, I didn't know how good you look in a tux. But I'd rather see you in my bed instead 😏" I feel him tense up and see his face turn bright red. Got him!
"I see how it is. You tease!"
I giggled and kiss him on the forehead. I broke out of his hold on me to grab the flower to put in the pocket of my tuxedo. Sam comes in and we all have a conversation before the ceremony.

(Time skip to Kat walking down the isle.)

SAMS POV

As I stood and waited for Kat to come down the isle, I felt my hands to get clammy. God Im so nervous. About a couple seconds after and I see Kat in her beautiful dress and holding the flowers. Her dad right next to her, walking with her. As they got to the end they both hugged and he sent her off. As Kat stood in front of me, I felt a tear slip from my eyes. I had a huge grin on my face and she mirrored the expression.

As the priest read from the book, me and Kat held hands, waiting to say our vows.

"Sam, you can now say your vows." I nodded my head and started to speak.

"Katrina, your a ball of sunshine. Your my everything and I can't imagine myself with anyone else. You may not be perfect in other's eyes, but to me, your completely flawless. You know how to make me laugh when I cry, or make me cry from laughing. I will never let you, or our child go. I will do everything in my power to make sure you are both healthy and safe."

Kat started to cry a bit somewhere in between my vows.

"Katrina, you may now say your vows." She smiled at him then looked back me as she spoke. In this moment, it was just us.

"Sam, your my rock. I can trust you with anything and everything. I know when your upset, or nervous and I try to be there for you. I may not be able to help you every time, but just know, that I will always be there for you just like you've been there for me. I trust that you will be an amazing father to our kid. And I can't wait to see us growing as one."

At this point we were both emotional. The priest started to speak again and broke me out of my trance.

"Sam, do you take Katrina, with sickness or in health. Til death do you part, to be you lawfully wedded wife?"

"I absolutely do."

"And Kat, do you take with sickness or in health. Til death do you part, to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

"Most certainly do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Me and Kat both kissed, and everyone one cheered. This is the best day of my life. I get married to the most beautiful woman ever, and in a little bit, I will know the gender of our child.

I'm starstruck by how amazingly unbelievable this day is. And it will only get better.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm back! What do you guys think, will their kid be a girl or boy? And I hope this chapter was good. I put a lot of effort and time into it.💚🐎