Im sorry.

Long chapter, to make up for my absence. Enjoy!! 💕💕

Colby's POV
"Jake! Noo!" As I yelled I saw Jake turn around and looked at me. He started tearing up more. "Why Colby? Why shouldn't I?" "Jake, you don't want to do this. You have so much to live for." "No I don't. Everyone thinks I'm a disgusting peice of shit and I will never find someone who loves me just as much as I do them." What is he talking about. "Jake, get down. We can talk about this. If I actually didn't care, I would have let you do this instead, I'm talking to you trying not to get you to do it."
I saw Jake look down. He turned his body facing me and stepped off the ledge. Once he did that, he just broke down crying and got on his knees. I ran over to him and engulfed him in a big hug. I just kept whispering things to him like, 'its going to be ok' and 'im here now' he just kept sobbing. It killed me inside. I hate seeing him like this.

After Jake finally calmed down, I had to ask him what he meant when he said he'll never find someone who loves him, just as much as he did them. "Jake?" He looked up at me. "What did you mean, when you said you'll never find someone, who loves you just as much as you did them?" I slowly asked the question, so he didn't go back to crying. Jake looked back down and looked like he was processing what I had just asked, because he didn't answer til after a minute or so. "Colby, I l-like you. Like more than a friend." He looked up at me trying to read me but, I had just gave him a blank expression. He slowly looked down. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." Jake tried to stand up, but I pulled him back down on to my lap. I grabbed his face and gently pulled it towards me so he could make eye contact. "Don't be sorry." I whispered softly. I pulled him closer and gently placed my lips on his. He didn't kiss back right away, but after a second he started to. I felt him smile into the kiss.

Jake's POV
After j had told Colby I liked him, I looked up to see if his expression. He didn't have one. He just looked at me blankly. I put my head down in shame. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." I went to go and stand up. But before I could get all the way up, I felt Colby's hand on my arm. He brought me back down onto his lap. He grabbed my face and gently pulled it towards him to make eye contact with him. "Don't be sorry." He whispered to me. He pulled me closer to him and gently placed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back right away because I was in shock. But after a second I started to. I smiled into the kiss and I'm pretty sure Colby did to. J couldn't tell. I took in his sent, strawberries and mint. We pulled away and just looked at each other, no words spoken. He put his head on mine and we just stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours, but what was actually minutes. Colby broke the silence after a second more. "Jake, I like you too." I blushed as a thought came to my head. "How long?" Colby looked at me confused. "What?" "How long have you liked me?" Colby started to blushed and lokked down. "S-since that one vine where you had to sit on my lap in the car. I've liked you a bit before that but I thought it was a faze. But that just confirmed it." Colby looked back at me, and smiled once he saw I was. "I've liked you, about two months into talking with you. I wasn't really sure, but that confirmed it for me too. And just so you know, I felt your boner. I wasn't sure, you know thinking it was hormones." I chuckled. Colby iust groaned and turned a brighter red from embarrassment. "Jake?" I hummed, letting him know that I was listening. "Will- will you be my boyfriend?" He asked hesatentally. I pulled my head back and nodded my head violently. He chuckled at me and pulled me forward for another kiss.

I'm now the happiest man alive.

Colby's POV
After I asked Jake to be my boyfriend, I chuckled at him seeing how happy he was as he nodded his head violently. I pulled him closer for another kiss.

I'm now the happiest man alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYYOOO!! Ok ik I haven't posted in like a week, but I had writers block and highschool sucks ass.
Thank you guys for reading this sucks ass story.
Til next chapter. Bye lovelies.
~Kaylie 💗💗