Love

Guys this chapter will be short, and sucky it's just a filler chapter. But next chapter will be better I promise.

Jake's POV

Me and Colby have been dating for a week now, and it's really hard. It's not nothing that Colby's doing, it's just hard not to act like a couple in front of the people you live with. I'm not scared to tell the roommates, it's just that me and Colby are trying to see how long this will go on for and how well it'll work out. If we tell them now and end up breaking up, it would be harder to live with Colby knowing that everyone has seen how we've been as a couple. We don't want to be reminded of the past.

Today, everyone in the house was going out to eat. We were going to Tender Greens. I was in my room on my phone when I finally decided to get ready. I hopped in the shower and did shower things. Once I got out I grabbed the clothes I already had out. My No Name shirt {gotta support the brand}, with black ripped jeans. When I was done getting ready, I walked to Colby's room to see if he was ready. After I got to his room, I lightly knocked on the door only to hear a muffled "who's there?" "It's Jakey." I replied with a giggle. Colby opened the door and dragged me in to his room. After he did so, he grabbed my face and put his forehead to mine. "Hey Colbs." "Hey Jakey. Umm, I need your help." "With?" "What to where." Colby sheepishly smiled at me while I playfully rolled my i. I moved from him to go to his closet. As I was going through his shirts, Colby snaked his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his head in my neck as he watched me grab a Panic! At The Disco shirt. I then grabbed white jeans with rips in them out of his drawers. I grabbed Colby's hands and took them off my waist. I then turned around and shoved the clothes in his chest playfully. "Now get dressed so we don't have everyone waiting on you." He chuckled and I plopped down on his bed. Colby looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Um, Jake. You do realize that I have to take my clothes off in order to change right?" "Yes dummy." Colby giggled and started to take off his shirt. He turned away from me and when he did. "Colbs? Why are you turning away from me?" "I-I uh I don't want you to see m-my body." As Colby said that my heart instantly broke. "Colby, why not?" I asked soothingly. "Um, because I don't like the way I look and I don't want you to see." "Colby, don't you ever say that." Colby turned and looked at me in shock because I raised my voice a little bit. I walked over to Colby and turned him around. "Colby, babe, you look beautiful. You should show off and love your body, not hide it." Colby blushed a deep red and I pulled him forward. "Thanks Jake, I I will try to show myself off more. And I'll learn to love myself." I smiled and pulled him into a loving kiss.
I will never let my baby get hurt.

Never..

Guys omg, I'm so sorry that it took me FOREVER to upload. I've just been going through a lot lately. I just found out that my grandma has breast cancer and there's just so much going on. But thank you guys for reading this shitty ass story. I will try and post tomorrow.
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed.💕💗💕
Til next time lovelies. 💕