gender reveal

Sam's POV

When me and Kat cut the cake, pink sprinkles spilled out, but so did blue?

Me and Kat looked at each other in confusion, then looked at Jake and Colby.

"Um, guys. What the hell?" Colby and jake smiled and came jogging towards us. Jake started bouncing up and down while holding both mine and Kat's hands.

"YOUR HAVING TWINS!!"

"WHAT!" Everyone said in unison.

Colby smilled brightly and calmly told us "You guys are having twins!" I looked at Kat and she looked at me. We grabbed each other's hands and had a silent conversation with our eyes. I felt my lips pulling into a grin. She mirrored me and started crying.

"Sam, I I can't believe it! I'm going to be a mother of twins!" "And I'm going to be a father of twins. Best day of my fucking life!" I grabbed Katrina's face and passionately kissed her and she returned the favor.

Everytime I think something is going to ruin the good, something better comes out of it. I couldn't ask for anyone or anything better than what I have.

Jake's POV
After seeing Sam and Kat tearing up in joy, I immediately thought of Colby. I love him, and I want to marry him. But I know now's not the time. But I know what I can do til then, and it's going to be perfect. I already have what I need, now I just needs Kat's help.

I wait til Colby moves away from Sam and Kat to ask the favor. Once he does, I pull them both to the side.

"Jake, what's going on?" Sam asked worriedly.

"I need to ask you a favor Kat."

"What is it?"

"When you go to throw the flowers, instead of throwing them, give it directly to Colby. Once you do that, I'll come up from behind and go down on one knee."

Sam looked at me with wide eyes. "Jake, are.tou proposing?"

"No, I'm giving him a promise ring. Then I'll replace it with an engagement ring."

"Aaaw that's sweet Jake. I'll definitely do this favor for you." Kat said.

-time skip-

Kat's getting ready to throw the flowers. She winks at me, turns around and pretends to throw them. But instead, she turns back around and gives it directly to Colby.

Colby's POV
Kat was fixing to throw the flowers. I wasn't really going to participate in catching them because me and Jake had already talked about our future, and we weren't really ready for marriage right now.

As I'm standing by some of the girls, Kat goes to throw the flowers, but instead turns around and walks up to me. She hands me the flowers and I give her a confused look.

"Turn around." She replied. And so I did. I turn around and I see Jake on one knee. With a beautiful black ring that says promise in gold cursive. I start tearing up. "Jake... I thought-" he cut me off.

"Colby, I'm not proposing. It's a promise ring. A promise to you and to myself. A promise that I'll never let go as long as I live. Cole Robert Brock, I promise to always be there for you. Through your highs and your lows. I promise to never stop loving you, wether we fight, or your on a long trip, my heart will always have a place for you. I promise, that sometime in the future I will replace this ring, with an engagement ring. Do, do you accept this promise ring?"

I start laughing, and he gave me a worried look. "Are you crazy, of course I accept the promise." Jake stood up and tightly hugged me. He then whispered into my ear "you scared the living shit out of me" I laughed a bit then kissed his cheek. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. "I love you Jake." "I love you Colby".

THE END!

This is the last chapter of 16 again. I really hope you enjoyed it. And I will be working on I Want To Be Adored more since I don't have to worry about finishing this book.✨❣️