our night

Colby's POV

Today I'm doing stuff with Jake. It was supposed to be a surprise, and still kinda is cause I don't know what the hell we are doing.

I was just laying in bed scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock at my door. "come in" once I said that Jake came in with a tray full of pancakes, bacon, and some orange juice. I looked at him confused and shocked.
"Well, are you just going to stare at me, or are you going to say something?" He said. "Oh, uh sorry. What's this for?" He laughed a bit and shook his head. He started walking towards me and sat the tray down on my night stand.

"Colbs, I made you breakfast." He said in a 'duh' tone. "Well yeah I see that, but why, we could have just gone to IHOP?" "Yeah I know that, but I wanted to make sure you didn't have to do anything til noon." I just smiled, then gave him a confused look. "Why noon?" I asked. "Because, I have something planned for us for lunch. But until then we can just lay down and watch a movie or something." "Ok, I'm down for that."

Me and Jake laid in bed watching criminal minds on his computer. We were both eating popcorn, when Jake stuck his hand in the bowl to realize there wasn't anymore left. "Babe, I'm going to get more popcorn. Do you want something to drink?" "Umm, yeah sure. Can you get me some Pepsi?" Jake just nods and gets up to leave. "Wait, Jake." "Hmm?" "Thank you, for everything." "Your welcome, but your the one who saved my life, so thank you too." He gave a small smile and walked out the door.

« time skip »

About 5 or so minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was Jake, because there was no one else home. Or so I thought. "Come in babe." The door opens and I see...

Aak, left ya on a little cliff hanger. Who do you think was at the door? Could it be Aaron, Sam, Corey? I might upload another chapter tomorrow.
But til then, peace ✌️

~Kaylie 🖤