our night (part 2)

Colby's POV

The door opens and I see Bradlee.
(Bet you didn't expect that did you?🤣) "Who you calling babe?"  "Shit." I whispered. "Bradlee, what are you doing here?" "Brennen wasn't at his house so I thought he was here." "So you just walked in?" "No silly, Jake let me in. I'm guessing it's only the two of you here?" "Why would you say that?" "Because I only see yours and Jake's car here and the house is actually quiet." He laughed towards the end. "True, and true." There was a minute of awkward silence until Bradlee broke it with a question. "So, who were you calling babe?"

"I uh, um uh n-nobody?" Shit. "Omg, are you and Jake dating?!" "No, we aren't" "so you wouldn't mind if I just-" "mind what?" Bradlee had a big smirk on his face. He started walking towards me and climbed onto the bed. "B-bradlee, what are you-" he interrupted me by placing his lips on mine. I try to push him off but couldn't. Then I heard Jake yell. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Bradlee broke the kiss and I quickly pushed him off of me. "Jake, it's not what it looks like!" "Oh really, so u weren't just kissing Bradlee? I'm just going crazy?!" "No, Jake he kissed me. I tried to get him off of me but couldn't!" "What ever Colby. Don't talk to me." "No, Jake please." He just walked away. I filled with rage and sadness. "BRADLEE! WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" "What, I thought you two weren't dating?'' "ugh, get out!" "What?" "I said, get out!" Bradlee quickly got up and left. I got up and went to Jake's room. I quietly knocked on the door. "Go away Colby" "no, not until we talk this out." "We have nothing to talk about." "Yes we do." I heard him sigh and then heard scrambling around then the door opened. "What is it that you possibly have to say Colby?" "Jake, I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you or anything like that. I didn't kiss back, I didn't even want him in my room." "Colby, you made me feel wanted and useful. But after I saw that. You broke me." Jake started crying and it made me want to cry to. But I have to stay strong for him. "Babe, I promise you that you are wanted. You are useful. Your an amazing person and I am so sorry that you saw that. I wish it never happened. Please believe me when I say I love you and I don't want no one else." I brought my hand up to his cheek and wiped the tear with the padding of my thumb. He slowly looked up at me and gave me a week smile. "I believe you. I love you so much." "I love you too baby." After that we finished watching our movies.

                  «time skip»

Jake's POV
It was finally noon. I have calmed down from earlier and was ready to go to the Hollywood sign. "Colbs, get ready. It's noon." "Ok, what should I wear?" "Something comfy. Like jaeans or sweat pants." He just nodded and went to his closet. He grabbed me a set of clothes and through them at me playfully. I giggled then went out to change.

Thirty minutes later and we arrived at the spot. I told Sam and Corey to leave before we get there so I didn't have to worry about them seeing us. Once we got up to the spot, Colby just stared in awe.

 Once we got up to the spot, Colby just stared in awe

↑↑What it looks like↑↑

"So Colby, how do you like it?" "I love it! I can't believe that you would think I would hate it." "Well, I didn't know if you like this kind of stuff." "Well I do. And  it's even better with you by my side." I felt the blush creaping on to my cheeks.

We sat down and ate. After we were done eating, we payed down on the blanket Sam and Corey put down and just looked at the clouds. We talked about the past the future and how crazy it was that after all this time, we could have been dating. This was our night, and nobody can ruin it. Not even Bradlee.

Hey, so this was a long chapter. 716 words! Longest chapter I have wrote. Thank you so much for all the love and support. Love you guys 💕🖤

~kaylie