Chapter 3

**(Edited)**

(Pic of Maya above when she puts makeup on^^)

I sit in my chair wondering, was I really blushing over him? Blake? Him? Really? I was caught out of my thoughts by the teacher. "Maya! Maya!" She yells. I look up "Y-yes?" I say, everyone turns around, looking at me. 

"I said what is the answer to this question" she says. I gulp. "Um...4" I sigh not even trying. "Uh..correct" she says. I roll my eyes, as the bell rings i stand up and walk out the class.

I get to my locker. No sign of the boys. Hm...wonder what they're up too? I take out my phone and see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number:
Hey I need to talk to you. Meet me at the cafe at 6pm. Please

I look at it. "Who the fudge is this?" I mumble. I start to text back.

Me: Who are you?

I look at my phone once more but put my it up. "Hey girly" I turn to see Hannah. "Sup" I smile. This girl always cheer me up. "Did you hear that Liam is in Tennesse?" She says.

My eyes go wide "What?!" I yell. Everyone looking at me, i sigh. "No he never told me" i say looking down. I feel something vibrate my butt.

I take out my phone.

Liam: Hey sorry I didn't tell you. I'm in Tennessee. Love ya! 💗

Me: You just tell me?! Hannah knew about this longer than me and I've known you longer! 😡

I groan and put my phone up. "Sorry...but you hungry? I know i am" Hannah says. I nod slowly, looking up and seeing Blake. "Sugar meh dude he's looking at you" Hannah nudges me. I roll my eyes "No, he's just trying to distract me or something like that" i say starting to walk to lunch. I get a tap on my shoulder, i turn around and see...Blake?

I look at him side eyes. "Uh...what do you want?" I ask crossing my arms. Smooth Maya! He smirks "Someone's in a bad mood today" he says. "Yeah she is. Her 'boyfriend' left and didn't tell her" Hannah smirks also. "Boyfriend?" Blake asks. Is that disappointment in his voice? Nah. "No he's not really my boyfriend" I roll my eyes.

I watch his cheeks turn red. My eyes go wide again. I walk to a table and start eating an apple.
"Nice choice!" Hannah says eating a Zebra Cake. "You too" I chuckle, so does she. "Can i get some gum?" I ask her. She sighs.

( A/N Only my best friend would understand this : ) ) She pulls out my favorite type of gum "Polar Ice?! Omg your the best!" I smile and take the piece away from her. I start to chew it.

"Can i get a piece?" A boy named Mason...Blake's best friend. Also Hannah's crush! She smiles, blushing like a whole apple. I put my Apple next to her face and laugh. "Dang Hannah red as an Apple!" I say as she punches my leg. 

Mason still standing there as Hannah gives him a piece. "Thanks Beautiful" he smirks, winking at her. He walks away.

"I think my heart just sunk," Hannah says holding her chest. I fall off my chair laughing. "Oh. My. Goodness. This. Is. Too. Funny!" I laugh. Everyone starts looking at me. 

"Dude people are staring" Hannah mumbling. I get back in my chair laughing the rest out of me.

I get done laughing and see Blake still staring. I start to feel nervous as i get up and walk to my car.

Unknown Number: It's Blake.

____________________________________

That's all for today Pineapples. I know it's kind of short but the next one will be longer.

Also, Shout out to my bestie Hannah! Love ya Girl!

Anyway I love you guys thanks for the support. #PinappleGang

#Vote

Byeeeeeeee