Chapter 29

Maya-

My dad said I can leave the hospital, he also said that I can go see my Mom. I told him I needed to go find Mason, afterall he is my brother.

"Okay dad, I'll be right back i just need to find Mason" I say to him. He nods and kisses my cheek. "Okay Honeybun" I smile and walk outside with Blake.

"Your dad's pretty dope" he says. I shrug, "sometimes" I play with my fingers and look down. "You okay?" He asks.

I nod slowly, "yeah all good" I start thinkin.

"Alice, you know I love you right?" I whisper in her ear, cupping her cheek in my hand. She rolls her eyes, "sure you do"

"How can I prove that I love you?" I ask, she crosses her arms, "don't cheat on me next time" she replies. I smile, "got it" i say, kissing her lips.

We sit in her car, making out.

"Maya!" I hear Blake yell then get tackled by him, making me fall to the ground. "What was that for?!" I scream.

"I just saved your fucking life!" He yells in my face. "What you mean?!" I yell. "You were about to be hit by a car!" I look up to see a car that had stopped and the guy running out.

He runs over to me, "Are you okay?" He asks me, i nod. "Y-yeah all good" I say. He nods and apologizes.

He walks away and i get up. "Stubborn" Blake mumbles. I look at him, "I know I'm stubborn" I say back.

I keep walking not stopping by Blake's car. "Maya, aren't your riding with me?" He asks. I keep walking, ignoring him.

"Fine then!" I hear the car door shut and his car zooming away. I sigh, taking my phone out.

I call someone. "Hey Josh, I need a ride"

I see a 2019 red Ferrari pull up, i get off the curb and hold my stomach. "Shit..." I wince, I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.

Josh gets out his car and grabs my arm and waist, "I got you" he says, bringing me to the car.

"Thanks" i whisper, getting in the car. He walks over to the driving side and gets in. "So, what happened?" He asks.

I sigh, "I yelled at him for saving my life...I didn't know why he tackled me at first until he told me. Then i walked away from his car and he drived off"

He sits there then starts the car. "Where do you want to go?" He asks. I shrug, "you can't do a lot when your pregnant so..." I look down, fiddling with my fingers.

"Well, do you want to go see your gang?" I look at him, smiling. "Yes please" i say. He smiles back and drives us to the gang house.

After thirty minutes of us singing, we arrive at the house and I smile. I see Jackie's, Sonja's, Alyssa's, Hannah's and Toris cars.

I jump out the car running through the opening gates and open the door. I stand there and see Jackie and Hannah playing the Wii.

"I'm home!" I yell. Everyone turns around and sees me. They all smile and run over. "Maya!" They cheer and hug me.

I hug them back and smile. "How's the baby?" Sonja asks. I nod, "their doing pretty well" I say.

I look at Tori and see her looking down. "Um, Tori let's go to my room and talk" I say. She looks at me with a 'not now' look.

"I said let's go" I say. She sighs walking to my bedroom. "I'll be back guys" i say to them. They nod and walk back to the living room as I walk with her to my room.

She sits on my bed and starts crying. "What did I do that made her do this?" She sobs. I hug her, holding her tight. "She's a bitch" i say to her.

"She doesn't deserve you, you're awesome, beautiful, smart and so many other things that no one has" I say to her.

"She already moved on" she says. I feel my face turn red from anger, "she did?" I say to myself. She sniffles, "if i make you the God mother of my child will you be happy?" I ask.

She sits up quickly, "really?" She wipes her tears away. I nod, smiling. "Yeah, you'd be the best God mother ever"

She hugs me and pays my stomach, "I'm your new god mommy" she whispers to it. I chuckle and we hug again.

After that we walk down to the living room. "I'll be back girls, i have some business to take care of" I say.

"Okay, be careful" I nod and start walking out the house. Josh was sitting with Sonja, i think they should date, they would be goals.

I walk to my beautiful 2019 Comaro. I hop in the front and start the car. A roar escaped from the engine, i smile.

I drive out the driveway and head to Damien, Adriana's new boyfriend's house.

I sing some songs and plan out what I'm going to do. I arrive at the house after texting him on snap telling him that we could have some fun.

He gave me his address and as I get there I see his motorcycle in the driveway. I smirk and open the dashboard.

I grab my gun and put it in the back of my pants. I get out the car and knock on the door. Damien opens it and he smirks.

"Damn, the guys were right, you are hot" he says. I giggle, "well, can I come in?" I say, biting my lip.

He nods, opening the door all the way. I walk in and look around, this place looks ugly as hell. I chuckle at my thought and hear the door close and the lock turning.

"So, what's first?" He asks, winking. I giggle, "do you live alone?" I ask, he nods, "yeah, my parents had bought this place for me"

I nod, smirking. I grab my gun and quickly point it at him. "Woah, hold up, i thought we were here to have fun" he says in a scared tone.

"Well, i came here for some fun but you...nah" I shoot him and he falls to the ground. I make sure that there are no cameras. He bleeds out and i smile, walking out the house heading to Adriana's house.

Watch out Adriana

That's all everyone. Have a nice day.

Love you

PineappleLuvor