Chapter 37

7 months later

Blake-

I see Maya in her beautiful white gown looking like the best woman ever. I mean she already is. I love her so much and I hope she knows that.

It took a alot of balls to get on my knee and ask her to marry me. I honestly thought she was going to reject me. I look at her perfect smile and her red cheeks as she looks at me the whole time.

I smile and feel water forming in my eyes. She reaches me as her dad walks her down the aisle. "Take care of her for me" He says, I nod and take her hand after he gives me it.

She stands in front of me as we hold each others hands. "You look breathtaking" I whisper to her. She blushes.

"And now for the vows" The priest announces. I take out mine and look at her. I smirk and throw the paper behind me.

Everyone laughs as she chuckles. "I dont need no paper to tell you how much I care for you" I say.

"It all started when we were in Mrs. Miller second grade class eating some goldfish you gave me. You asked me if I wanted to be your friend, of course I said yes." I see her smile which causes me to keep going.

"After years and years of us being together things happened and I lost you...bad things happened during,our lives but its okay because I'm here with you in front of me about to become my wife. I'll never let anyone hurt you nor think your theirs"

Tears fill her eyes, I see them fall down. I use my thumb and wipe them away. She smiles at me.

"Well I guess its my turn..." She says.

"Where do I even begin, you've been there when I needed someone to hold, to love, to care for...you didn't l leave me when I had our child...I'm so proud to call you mine and no other person shall take your place" she speaks.

I smile down at her then the priest, "can I kiss her?" I ask, everyone laughs again, "yes, you may now kiss the bride."

I grab her, kissing her gently. She kisses back. I pull back and look at her, "Let's go Mrs. Wilson" I extend my arm for her to hold on to.

She giggles and grabs it. We walk down hearing everyone clapping and whistling.

2 Hours Later

Maya-

I lay my head on Blake's shoulder as we dance in the middle. "You look so beautiful" he whispers in my ear. "You look okay i guess" I giggle when he grips my waist.

I see Jackie walking to me with no baby belly anymore. Yeah, she had her baby 2 months ago. It's a boy and his name is Jose. He's so cute.

She comes to me with a serious face, I raise a brow and look at her, confused. "Maya, we need to talk" she says.

I pull back from Blake as he looks at us two. "Alone" she says. I nod, looking at Blake seeing his creased brows.

I walk with Jackie to the punch bowl as she looks at me with a serious expression. "Damn, what did Nathan do?" I ask. "It's not Nathan it's Alice" I ask, my eyes go wide as I look at her. "What do you mean? She's dead" I am so confused right now.

"No Maya, you don't understand, Alice is here. At you're wedding." She speaks in a stern voice. I turn my head looking around. "Jackie, she's dead. How would you know what she looks like?" I ask, only Hannah, Alyssa, Tori and Sonja know her.

"Hannah told me she was here and wanted me to tell you so I ran down here while she went to go after her." She explains. I swear under my breath as Jackie stares at me.

"What?" I ask in a serious voice. She flinches a little, stepping back knowing how pissed I am that my ex is not dead. I mean I'm not trying to sound brutal but she was fucking shot and she was not fucking breathing! How the hell is she alive?! And she's at my fucking wedding! WTF?!

I see Blake running towards me, freaking out. "Maya!" He yells, I look at him, curious and confused as to what's going on. "What's wrong babe?" I ask him, grabbing his hands.

"It's Lizzy, I can't find her!" He says, taking his hands away from mine, running them through his soft black hair.

I groan. "Look around" I yell, everyone looks around as the other people keep dancing. I run to the stage and speak into the mic.

"Attention everyone, I cannot find my daughter...Elizabeth Wilson is gone...please help me find her" I say as tears fall.

*Jackie POV*

I start running to look for that girl who the devil has taken over. "Alice!" I yell.

I run into the woods by the beach, crunching leaves under me. I see a hut in the middle of the woods. Dumbass is obviously in there.

I walk quietly to the side of the house. I hear someone crying. Lizzy!

I look through the window and see some guys holding onto Elizabeth as some girl im guessing Alice is holding her phone.

"I'm about to kill her!" She yells, pointing the gun at Lizzy. I feel my blood running as I run in there, grabbing Alice's gun hitting her head.

The guys look at me their guns pointing to my head. Good thing Nathan and Maya are both in gangs.

I shoot both of them making them fall to the ground. I grab Lizzy who has a bruise on the side of their head.

I look at Alice and grab her also. I call Nathan's number and tell him to come over.

Maya is going to kill Alice and I hope she suffers.

Hi. Hello. Hey. Bonjour. How are you? Im great thanks for asking.

Anyways, hope you liked it.

Add me on snap @amayahs1212

Add me on Instagram: @memes_for_days0326

Stay strong and kind.

Love you!

PineappleLuvor 💙😀