Chapter 31

A year later

Blake-

I graduated high school five months ago and now that Maya is gone I have no baby or anything to take care of.

Sonja and Josh moved out with each other. Josh is going to college while Sonja is in The Cobras still.

Jackie and Nathan are engaged. Nathan proposed to her just last week. Jackie is now in college and is currently pregnant.

Mason and Hannah are on and off with their relationship. Right now they are not together. But watch they will be soon.

Maya hasn't talked to me since that day I went to the hospital with Adriana.

Adriana died that day after bleeding out in the ER. Josh told me that it was Maya that shot me. I was mad but happy at the same time.

At least I knew that she could protect herself. But why did she shoot me? Why? Maybe she was scared.

"Boss!" I hear a bang on the door, i groan, walking to the door. "What?!" I yell, opening the door. It's Mason.

"Someone wanted to see you" he says. I roll my eyes, "who?" A guy walks in, i groan. "Son" he says, smiling.

"Father" I say, opening the door. He walks in and looks around, "nice place" he says. I roll my eyes, yeah I became the new gang leader.

My dad stepped down and have me his spot. "Yeah, it's okay." I speak. He turns around looking at my shoulder.

"So, you still want to know where Maya is?" He asks. My eyes go wide, "do you know where she is?" I ask. He smirks, "maybe"

"Tell me!" I yell at him. "Should I?" I feel my anger boiling. "Tell me! Now!" I yell. He shrugs.

I grab him and throw him to the wall. He groans, "shit" he mumbles.

"She's in LA" he finally says. I drop him and run to my room, packing.

Guess I'm going to LA.

Maya-

I play around with Eizabeth, she smiles and giggles. Her giggles are the cutest thing ever.

She has Blake's eyes. I miss those eyes. She is the cutest thing ever. She also has his lips, i miss his lips. Not a day goes by without me thinking of Blake.

I hear a knock on my door and walk over there. I open the door and see Kyle. "Hey Maya" he smiles. I smile back, "hey"

"Can i come in?" He asks, i nod letting him in. He grabs Elizabeth, playing with her. "Hey Lizzy" he kisses her cheeks.

She giggles and smiles. I am already back to my normal size. I just don't have my six pack right now.

I was 4 months pregnant when I left the gang and Blake. Lizzy is over a year old. Kyle is my neighbor he lives right next to me.

Me and him both have the two biggest penthouses in the building. He comes over alot to make sure I'm okay.

We went out to eat together sometimes. He always makes me laugh but he's not Blake. I wish I could go back but I just can't.

I don't want to see his face, it would hurt me really bad to know that I shot him in the shoulder then left him.

I basically ditched him. I walk to the kitchen, grabbing some Cheerios, handing them to Lizzy. "Here you go sweetie" I smile at her. She eats her food, humming as she eats them.

"Okay, i have work but I'll be back later tonight" Kyle says, i smile, watching him leave. I play around with Lizzy.

"You wanna go to the grocery store?" I ask Lizzy with a baby voice. She giggles, "yesh" she speaks.

She knows a few words like Mommy, Kyle, Yes, No, Beach, Happy, Cheerios.

It's so cute how she says some words. Blake told me that he wanted to name the baby if it was a girl Elizabeth so I did.

I got to visit my mom, she's really nice like usual. She met Elizabeth because I told her about Lizzy and how I was about to give birth to her so her and my dad watched me give birth.

They came over a few times to see her and me.

"My baby!" My mom screeches, walking to me and Lizzy. She kisses my cheek along with Lizzys. I smile, "hey mom" I smile.

We sit down on the couch as she plays with Lizzy. "So, have you told Blake yet?" She asks. I shake my head, "no, I haven't talked to him since I left"

She nods, still playing with Lizzy. "Mason misses you" she looks at me, i smile, "really?" She nods.

We sit there talking about Mason and father.

I get up, walking to my room so i can change. I put Lizzy's clothes on and I pick her up, "come on baby" I say to her.

We walk to the grocery store, heading in. "It's almost 2019, what do you want to do Lizzy?" I look at her, she giggles.

I chuckle at her and play with her hair. "Too cute" I hear someone behind me say, i turn around and see someone fimiliar.

Josh.

"Josh?" I say, he looks at me sideways then I see his eyes go wide. "Maya?" I nod, smiling. "Where's Sonja?" I ask him, he looks behind him.

I see Sonja, i smile, running to her. "Sonja!" She smiles also, hugging me. "Maya, where you been?!" She asks not letting me go.

"Here, i live here now" i smile, pulling back. "What about you guys?" I ask. "Vacation with the gang" my eyes go wide.

"Does that mean Blake is going to be here?" I ask. She nods, "yeah, he's the one that invited us here" i gulp.

She sees Lizzy then looks at me. "Is that?" I nod, she runs over to her, smiling at her. "She looks like you and Blake"

I nod, "yeah, she does, her name is Elizabeth but I call her Lizzy" I smile, Sonja picks her up, shaking her a little.

I chuckle, "So, Maya, you going to the beach tomorrow?" Josh asks. I nod, "maybe" they smile and we finish talking.

I go home, laying Lizzy down. I fall asleep on the couch.

What a day...

So, yeah. Um. Have an awesome day. Night. Noon. Morning. Whatever it is.

Stay Strong and Kind.

Love you.

PibeappleLuvor