Chapter 23

Maya POV-

I hear gunshots and wonder where they are coming from. The guy gets off of me, i push myself to the wall, hugging my legs.

I can't believe me and Josh had to...you know. I'm just glad it wasn't those guys. I put on the clothes the guy throws at me.

I see a gun on the ground. I run to it putting it in the front of my pants so the guys can't see it.

They throw me into the room with everyone else. I see Sonja hugging herself, crying. I crawl to her, my cuts and bruises noticable.

"Hey, it's going to be okay" I say, bringing her to my chest. I wince a little but shrug it off. I see Josh looking at me.

He mouths something to me, I'm so sorry' i smile a little. I motion him to come over. He nods, crawling to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks, i nod. "Yeah, I'll be okay. It's happened more than once" I wince as the pain is in my jaw from them punching my jaw.

"Did you hear the gunshots?" He asks, i nod, "where did they come from?" I ask. He shrugs, "i dont know, i thought they came from you"

I was about to say something until someone opens the door. My eyes go wide so does Masons, we both look at the girl and speak up, "Emily?" We say in unison.

I give Sonja to Josh and get up. Mason follows. "Maya, Mason" she speaks. "Emily, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I thought you died" Mason says.

"I thought you died" Emily says to Mason. I grab her shoulder but pushed me back, making me fall. "EMILY?!" Mason yells.

Why is she acting like this?

"Did they kidnap you?" I ask her. She shakes her head, "no, I'm the boss" she says, crossing her arms.

My eyes widen more. "What? How? You were never strong enough to be a leader" I say getting up again.

"That's what you thought. Also, congrats on the baby...sis" she says. "What?" Everyone says confused.

I look at her, "how did you know?" I ask, she smirks, "Because you know I loved Blake and that's the baby daddy" she says.

She fell in love with Blake but my parents never paid attention to her so she barely had anything. No clothes. Shoes. Nothing.

I always shared with her. Always. She's my little sister i have to protect her. "Emily, I'm sorry okay. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I say.

She shrugs, "let's make a deal" she says. I nod, "like?" I asks.

"Well, if you can beat all my best men in a fight everyone can go home except you. And if you lose, we kill everyone"

I look at her then everyone else. I nod, "deal" I say. She smiles "good. Get ready" she slams the door, leaving me.

"Your pregnant with Blake's kid?!" Josh yells. I sigh, nodding, "look I'm going to win even if it means losing this kid"

"No, Maya you cant!" Alyssa yells. She runs to me, hugging me. "I have too" i reply, hugging her back.

Everyone gets a hug before i leave. The door opens and some guys stand up some have chains. "Lets go" the one in the middle says.

The rest chain up everyone and take them to the arena thing. It's a gym. Wow, nice place if i wasn't about to fight for my life and theirs too.

They chain the gang up making them watch me. I look at them, they nod Sonja gives me a thumbs up. Hannah nods at me, blowing me a kiss for good luck.

Jackie, Jackie is crying in Nathan's arms. "Blake is going to kill me if he finds out about this" he speaks up. I chuckle and Josh blows me a kiss too, wishing me luck.

I blush, turning to the people. Four guys and they all muscular. Shit.

I gulp, i know what I have to do. I'm going all hang leader on them. Black Lightning is the leader of The Cobras which is me.

Emily stands there looking at us. "Alright, no weapons or anything. Let's do this" she speaks.

She blows the whistle and everyone comes at me. One dodges at me and punches my gut, I groan. 

I cough. I hear everyone sigh. Josh yelling, "you got this babygirl!" I feel my confidence rising.

I grit my teeth, the next guy tried to grab me but i step back, sweeping him off his feet. One comes from behind me, grabbing my throat. I put my hands on his head and twist it. Snapping his neck causing him to fall to the ground with his lifeless body.

I get on the one guy and put my knee in his neck, choking him. Another guy comes from behind me. The guy under me dies. I get up punching the dude in the face then snapping his neck also.

I see the last guy, the biggest one. He runs at me getting a blow to my face. He tries again but fails. I catch his hand and look at him, twisting it.

I pop the bone out and he holds his hand. I do a Ruby Roundhouse kick across his face and he falls to the ground.

Everyone gasps in shock. "Ugh, i always forget dad taught you how to fight" Emily groans.

I smirk at her, she gets up walking to Jackie. Holding her gun out about to kill her. I remember i have a gun and take it out.

"You wouldn't kill your own sister" Emily smirks. I nod, "Your right" I shoot her leg, "good thing your not my sister" I walk to her. She groans from the pain as i kick her gun away.

She looks at me, fear in her eyes. "Maya, please" she says. I point the gun at her head and pull the trigger. She flops to the ground.

I smile and unchain everyone. They all look at me with fear.

"What?" I say they shrug. I roll my eyes and start walking.

We're free! Woo!

That's all guys and girls hoped you loved it.

Have a nice day or night.

Stay strong!

Love you

PineappleLuvor✌💗🍍🔥😌