Chapter 24

(^Blake and Nathan

(^Blake and Nathan. Nathan is a bit older tho he is also playing Grayson)

Maya POV-

Josh is carrying me since I blacked out an hour ago. I wake up in his arms, groaning from the pain.

They all look at the ground, silent. Why are they so quiet? I ask to get down, Josh speaks, "are you sure?" He asks I nod.

He sets me down, my legs break down, i almost fall until Josh grabs me.

I see black and the last words were, "Maya, it's going to be okay" 

Josh-

We got to the girls house which is huge! I've never seen a house this big. They unlock the door and take all of us in.

They have white leather sofas, 82" inch flat screen tv. A huge kitchen, dining room with a long glass table.

"Her room is upstairs the last door on the left." Alyssa says. I nod taking her to her room. I lay her down, "love you Maya" i mumble, kissing her head.

I walk out, shutting the door quietly.

Everyone looks at me. "Dude, did you know Maya was pregnant?" Alyssa speaks. I shake my head,"i was about to ask you the same" I reply.

She nods, "man I didn't know they had sex" Jackie says. I look down feeling weird. "Guys, i dont think Maya is ever going to forgive me."

They look at me confused. "Why? What happened?" Mason speaks up. I shake my head, "nothing"

I walk outside and see flashing red and blue lights. My eyes go wide as i see him...oh no....

My dad.

"Hey son" he says, getting out of his car. "Dad" I reply. He looks me up and down. "What happened to you?" He asks, worried.

I shrug, "just a little fight" I lie. He sighs, "Are you still in Blake's gang?" I nod, "of course, he's my brother"

He shakes his head, "hes not your brother Josh" he says. I roll my eyes, "well he is to me. I love Blake as a brother, were family. He was there when I needed someone."

It's true though, my dad was never there for anything. He cheated on my mom. I stayed with her until she killed herself.

My dad is the one that made her do what she did. He cheated on her multiple times. He beated her. No one ever told anyone because they were scared since he is the sheriff.

Ever since my mom died I stayed with Blake. I knew he liked Maya at first but then I got her after he ditched her.

I took her because he didnt have any feelings for her. I think.

His mom treated me like her own and that's how we became family.

"Well, whatever" he groans. I look at him, curious of why he is here, "Why are you here?" I ask.

He looks up then at his paper, "I'm here for Alyssa, Hannah, Sonja, Jackie and Maya" he says. My eyes go wide. "What did they do?"

"Well, we got footage of them beating some guys up then, killing them and taking the money that the men left in their bag"

I shake my head, "then Maya and Alyssa trapped some person up and we can't find them. Then, we found out the girl is missing"

Maya wouldn't do that. I dont think she would at least. Alyssa well, okay maybe they did.

"They left hours ago after we got back from the beach" I lie. I'm pretty good at lying so thank God for that.

"Okay, well if you see them tell me please" he says. I roll my eyes. "Sure, fine whatever" I walk back in the house shutting the door.

"Has anyone called Blake?" I ask. They shake their head. "Good" i mumble.

Next thing i know is I hear a knock at the door. I look through the peek hole and see Blake.

My eyes go wide, "shit..." I whisper. How did he know we was here?

I groan looking at everyone, "hide" I whisper. They all nod running to a hiding spot.

I open the door to see a very angry Blake. "Where the hell have you been?!" He yells, walking in, his hair messed up and eyes with bags under them.

"How did you find me?" I ask, he looks at me, "You have a tracker in you, now why were you at a abandoned warehouse?" He asks.

"Where Maya?!" He asks louder. "Listen calm down, she's okay. Don't worry" I say. He shakes his head, "Where the hell is she?" He asks.

I sigh, "in her room, upstairs" he nods running up there. How does he know what room? Weirdo.

Everyone hops out their hiding spots.

Blake-

I run to her room, pissed off at her. I can't believe she left me and didn't even tell me. I get to her room, opening the door.

She is laying there. My eyes to wide as i see her face covered in bruises and cuts.

I walk to her, moving her covers. I feel a tear falling down my cheek as i see what was on her.

She has whip marks on her, bruises, hand marks. Who did this to her?

I shake her wanting her to wakeup. She doesn't wake up.

I put my head to her chest and don't hear a heartbeat. I start freaking out and call 911.

"Hello, this is 911 how may i help you?" The last speaks. "I need an ambulance, now!" I yell into the phone. "Okay, it's on its way, what is your name?" She asks.

"Blake Wilson" she goes quiet. "Blake? Why are you calling? Is this another prank call?" She asks.

"No! My girl- i mean friend is not breathing! Please!" I keep yelling. "Okay, were on our way" at says.

After three minutes Josh got her to breathe but said she needed to go to the hospital. The ambulance arrived and run in.

They take Maya and tell me that i can't go with her. I nod getting my stuff and drive away leaving them.

I run inside and try to run for Maya. They grab me but before i was taken out the room I see and hear the monitor flat lining.

She can't be dead, i love her!

That's all everyone. I hoped you enjoyed. Have a awesome day.

Stay strong, be kind.

Love you

PineappleLuvor✌🔥💗🍍