Chapter 19

"Alex?"

I freeze at what I see. "Hey Maya, how have you been?" He smirks. "Pretty good. You?"

He nods, "been under the weather" he smiles. I chuckle, walking to him. I stand there as he walks to me, hugging me, "I've missed you MyMy" he whispers.

"Really? That's new" I chuckle again. He pulls back, smiling more. "Uh, duh, you were my first love and my first friend until, that Blake dude took my place."

I sigh, "yeah, um, how did you escape jail?" I ask, "Oh, don't i have a story to tell"

"Well, not now I have somewhere to be" I say. "Yeah , yeah, dont want to disappoint your boyfriend" I chuckles.

I punch his arm playfully. "He's not my boyfriend" i smile at him, his white teeth smiling at me. "Oh, so your single?" He wiggles his eyebrows, i laugh.

Your probably wondering, why are you liking him? You thought i was the enemy. So, me and Alex, well, we were a thing. It was awesome. But his sister is Alyssa and they don't get along very well.

Let's just say, Alex tried to kill Alyssa because some very powerful militia drugged him and sent him to kill her. Alex was basically a killer robot.

Instead, Alex killed his mom and his dad shot Alex who now has a scar from it. No one but me and him know that...I helped kill Alyssa's mom.

I was drugged also but, not as much. I never really liked her mom anyways. She always hit her daughter and Alyssa would have to suffer.

Basically, my gang is a group of teens who's parents or guardians abused them.

Like Tori, her step father takes her. That's why she is now Gay.

Hannah, her family is all good except to for her brother. One day she came to me and told me that her brother had ran away after he almost killed her.

"Listen i got to go" i say. He nods as I start walking, he says something, "You look beautiful" I smile and keep walking.

I walk to the table and sit back down. Blake looks at me, worried and anger written all over her face.

"Where the hell were you?" He asks in a serious voice, i roll my eyes. "I can't wash my hands?" I lie.

He sighs, shaking his head. The full entree comes out, A steak with mash potatoes, carrots and asparagus.

I gawk at the food and look at Hannah and Alyssa who arrived earlier. Their mouths water so does mine, we never really had this type of meal.

"Darling? Are you okay?" I hear Blake's mother ask, i look at her, "what? Oh yes ma'am" I smile.

She nods as she drinks some of her champagne. I eat some of the asparagus and take a sip of my water.

I see Blake looking at me, not eating. I sigh, tossing my food around the plate. I feel his stare on the back of my head.

I turn to him, looking into his eyes, "What is it now?" I say to him. He shrugs "I'll tell you later" he groans.

I feel my face turning red from the anger rising inside of me. Blake's father looks at me and starts asking a question.

"So, Maya? What do you want to be when you get out of high school" I almost choke on the carrot and look up at him.

"Um, i have a lot of things I would like to be" I answer. He nods, "name them"

"Um, well there's...um" i cant speak, i never really focused on going to college. Blake looks at me then his father. "Father, maybe another day" he says.

I gulp and he looks at him, "Son, stay out of this, I'm just trying to make sure she is very well educated" his father says.

"She doesn't want to talk about it" Blake snarls at him. "Well, i don't her to be like the recents" his father says.

Blake slams his hand on the table. "Both of you!" Mrs. Wilson yells. "Stop!" She yells. Everyone looks at me as i look down.

"I invited our son and his friends to have a good dinner, not an argument. Stop acting like children!" She says.

Blake gets up, his chair falling back. He throws his napkin on the table, "I'm going to the hotel" he groans, walking out the place.

"I um, i should go too" i say. I get up walking out, i text Alex.

Maya: Drama follows me everywhere, where are you?

Alex: Finally, you texted. Also, I'm at the beach house where we met up two years ago.

Maya: Oh, okay. Can I drop by?

Alex: Of course. Anytime.

Maya: On my way now.

I put up my phone and start walking to the beach house that i went to a while back with Alex. Where we both figured out that we should start the gang.

Two years ago

I walked up to the door about to knock but Alex takes my hand. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Knocking..." I say in a duh tone.

"Oh right, so you just knock on some evil man's door and think he's gonna greet us with cookies and milk" he sarcastically says.

I playfully punch his arm. "Shut up" i mumble. We hear something open, the lights on the front porch turn on.

"Shit..." we both whisper.

Alex grabs my hand, "let's go, we can figure out the gang later..."

With that a ran.

I reach the house and knock on the door. Alex opens up, smiling. "Hey Maya" he says. His breath minty, he must've just had brushed his teeth.

When me and him were younger he had braces so now his teeth are really straight.

"Hey Alex, can I come in?" I ask, he opens the door as i walk in. "Nice place, i mean two years ago all we seen was the ocean water hitting us as we ran from that man" I say.

He chuckles. We sit in the couch and lay on his shoulder. "Man, i am not going back to that hotel tonight" I groan.

A smirk appears on his face, "you can always stay with me" he says. I smile "i know I can" I chuckle and feel my eyes close, my butt vibrating from the text I was getting.

I pull it out.

Blake: Where are you?

Blake: Come back please.

Blake: Do you want me to find you myself?

Missed call: Blake

74 Missed calls: Blake.

I roll my eyes and put my phone up, closing my eyes as i fall asleep on Alex's shoulder.

Sorry for the wait everyone! I am back. I have had some family issues but I'll be good to go.

I love you guys, stay strong and amazing.

PineappleLuvor