Chapter 32

Sonja-

I'm glad we seen Maya, I'm glad she is going to the beach with us tomorrow. When she left I was devastated.

I'm finally engaged with Josh. He told me that he loves me and everything. If course I had to say yes. He's the love of my life.

Proposal Day:
Me and Josh finish up date night and he tells me that I need to wait a few before I walk in. I stand out there, playing with my blade Maya got me for my birthday when we were 12.

I miss her so much, the baby should be born soon. She was about 4 months when she left.

I hear the door open, Josh poking his head out. "Okay, you can come in now" he says. I smile, walking in.

I see white lights, white rise petals and Josh had changed into a white suit. I blush at him. "Babe, what are you doing?" I ask him.

He smiles, taking my hand, walking me to the center of a heart of rose petals.

He gets down on one knee, my eyes go wide. Is he about to ask me if I want to marry him? Oh sheet.

"Sonja June Harrison, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asks. I feel a tear fall down my cheek.

"Yes!" I screech. He smiles, getting up, hugging me. He kisses my lips. "I love you" he says, "I love you too" i say back.

We lay down in the bed at the hotel Blake signed us into. I'm glad he invited us because we wouldn't have seen Maya.

When she asked if Blake was here she had the most terrified look on her face. I honestly don't think that she wants to see him.

He's going to the beach tomorrow also. I grab my phone and see Maya texted me.

Maya- What time are you guys going to the beach tomorrow?

Sonja- Around noon. Me and Josh are getting some good before we go. Wanna join?

Maya- Sure but I have to bring Lizzy since Kyle has work tomorrow.

Sonja- Who's Kyle?

Maya- A friend that lives next door.

A text for another hour about how crazy it is that we bumped into each other. I missed her so much. Her attitude, happiness, anger, bossiness. Everything.

I kiss Josh goodnight and head to sleep.

Maya-
I wake up and start brushing Lizzy's long blonde hair. I guess she got my hair. A/N Elizabeth is on the top.

I put her in a little bathing suit that has pineapples all over it. She is my world, I wish Blake could see her.

But I am too scared to say anything to him about it. I think he would kill me once he saw me.

I get up and walk to my room. I get in the room and start putting on my bathing suit.

I put some ripped jean shorts over it also a tye-dye crop top. I place my white convers on. I pull out my phone seeing that Sonja texted me.

Sonja- We are waiting for you at a place called LA's Underground BBQ.

Maya- That's a good place to go. Be there in about five minutes.

I grab Lizzy, putting her clothes over her bathing suit and slide her flip flops on.

I pick her up and start walking down to the elevator. I hop in, pressing Level 1.

As the ride slowly takes us to our destination, I hum to the music. "Mommy?" Lizzy says. I look at her, "yes?" I say back to her.

"Where's Kyle?" I shrug, "He has to work today" I kiss her head and place her in her car seat once we got to the car.

I turn on some music, humming to it. I buckle up, starting the car, driving off. Honestly, Underground BBQ is my favorite place to go.

There is so much stuff you can eat there. I hear my song come on and I start singing to it.

"Tell me where your love lies, waste the day spend the night. Underneath the sunrise, show me where your love lies"

We arrive at the Restaurant, i get out my seat and open Lizzy's door. I unbuckle her, tickling her making her giggle.

I pick her up, starting to walk in the place. "Hi, I'm with Sonja Harrison" I smile at the host, he looks about my age.

"Ah, come follow me" he says, smiling. I nod, starting to walk. "Cute baby" he says to me. "Thank you" I smile. I see Sonja and Josh sitting at a booth, holding each others hands.

I smile at how cute they are, they see me and wave. I wave back, walking to them.

"Lizzy looks so cute" Sonja basically screeches. I hand Lizzy to her and she plays with Sonja. I look at the menu and see Josh looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" He speaks up, i look at him, confused. "What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were about to leave?" I shrug, "I didn't want anyone to know. Everyone would have been better without me" I say.

"You should've seen Blake, he cried for hours because he thought that it was his fault you left" I look down.

"Are you being serious?" I look at him again, he nods. "I was crying too" Sonja butts in. I bite my lip, "is he with anyone?" I ask.

"No, he hasn't even had sex for all I know and if he did he would have to me" Josh says. I see the waiter walking over.

"Hi, my name is Brandon and I'll be taking care of you" he smiles at us. We all smile back, "What can I get you guys to drink?" He asks.

"Water for me" i say, Sonja gets a sweet tea and Josh gets Fruit punch.

He walks away to get out drinks. "So, what you guys getting?" I ask them. "In getting Chicken fingers" Sonja smiles. Josh rolls his eyes, "you never try anything else" he says.

She rolls her eyes, taking her phone out. I soon feel my butt vibrate, i take out my phone.

Sonja- Watch him get steak.

I chuckle at the text, putting my phone away. The guy comes back and he takes out orders. "Chicken fingers for her and I'll get the same" Josh says.

Sonja looks at him, smiling. "I'll get the Steak with Mashed potatoes and green beans" I say. "Well done?" He asks. I nod. "Yes please"

We sit and talk.

That's all everyone. I might post a few chapters each day.

Stay Strong and Kind.

Love you

PineappleLuvor