Chapter 5

**(Edited)**

"Can we talk?" 

~

I stand there, nervous of what he's going to say. "Um, i have to get home" I say.

It's true though I have to get home or the Phil is gonna be mad. "Well can i text you later?" He asks, I look at him "don't you already have my number?" I think back to earlier.

He looks at me confused. "No, why would I?" He asks Holy Biscuits if he didn't text me then who did?! He looks at me. "Maya?..." he says studying my face. "I uh, I need to go" and with that i ran.

I get home, out of breath. I see Phil's car. "Ugh! Perfect!" I mumble. I walk in the house to see him on the couch watching football. I try to walk upstairs quietly but, the stair made a little creak. I clench my jaw. "Maya, come sit with me" Phil says. I walk to the couch and sit on the opposite side of the couch. "Over here" he points next to him.

I shake my head. "Now!" He yells. I flinch, walking to the seat next to him. But before I can sit down he grabs my waist and sits me on his lap. "Um..." I say feeling uncomfortable. He rubs his hand on my leg, going higher. "Shh...I just want to have some fun" he smirks.

 I try to get up. He picks me up and lays my back on the couch. "Stop!" I scream. He chuckles, slapping me. "Shut up!" He yells.

Bipolar Much? I feel a tear fall down my cheek. He puts his hand on my stomach "who's hoodie is this?" He asks.

 "J-j-just Hannah's" I say, he gets off me. "Why does it smell like a boy?" He ask. "She likes the smell of cologne." He shakes his head, his hand going to my hair as he pulls it, walking to the basement. 

I scream in pain, tears falling. I see he leaves the door open, hitting Phil in the balls, running up and closing the door.

I run out into the neighborhood, stopping as I try to figure out what I am doing. I hear yelling from a deep voice. I take off. 

I see Mrs. Wilson, Blake's mother. Fuck, I shouldn't go there.

I hear Phil's car start up. 

I risk it all, running to her.

She looks at me, confused but, also worried. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Please help, Phil, he's trying to kill me" i say crying. Her eyes go wide as she sees Phil's car pull up.

"Come in hurry!" She says grabbing my arm.

I thank her and run in the house. "Excuse me you have something that's mine" I hear Phil's raspy, deep, drunken voice say. "Actually, I let her run out the back door so, I don't have her no more" She crosses her arms.

Phil groans and i hear a car pull away. The Mrs. Wilson walks to me. "Are you okay sweetie? Did he hurt you?" She asks. I shake my head, lying. "Well, you're welcome to stay if you'd like. You know my sons." I look at her in disbelief.

 "Y-you actually w-want me to s-stay?" I ask, she nods. "I would love for you to stay" her smiles are warm and gentle i could just hug her. I get up, she opens her arms to me. I smile walking over to give her a hug. "Thank you" I say.

I lay on the bed in the room Mrs. Wilson gave to me. It's better than the one i have.

It was almost 1 in the morning before I could hear a door slam. 

I wake up, the light still on. I walk out the room and see a shadow walk by my door. I take a breath, falling backwards hitting my head on the wall.

 "What the...you good?" I hear a deep voice say. He's definitely not the dad. "Y-yeah" I stutter, holding my head. "Wait, why are you in my house?" He asks. It's still dark so all i can see is his pearly white teeth.

"Mrs. Wilson let me stay." I mumble. He starts to walk downstairs to I'm guessing Mrs. Wilson's room. I get up. "Why the hell is she here?!" He yells. I finally realize who the voice belongs to. Blake.

I knock on the door, looking at Blake then his mother.

"Yes hun?" She asks as she sits on the bed. "Um, i will be gone by the morning." I say. She looks at me, shaking her head. "You're not going back to him" I smile, but it fades when Blake looks at me.

Blake's POV:

"Why the hell is she here?!" I scream at my mother but of course she has an excuse. 

I hear Maya say she will be gone by morning. "You're not going back to him" my mom says

"What happened with you and Blake Hun?"

Maya looks at me. "If only you knew" I hear her mumble. I look down, feeling horrible of what I did. "Okay, I'm cooking. Blake take her to get house to get her stuff" my mom says walking to the kitchen.

She looks at me as if she is really scared to go back. How bad can it be? I nod grabbing my car keys. "Lets go slow poke" I say, she speeds up. We reach my car, my 2018 black mustang. Don't you just love cars! "Nice ride" I hear her say.

I nod, "I know" i say acting cocky. "Get in and where are we going?" I ask. She gives me directions as I drive to the house. It's not bad mine is bigger but, not by much. She opens the door "stay in here, also if you hear screaming don't go in there" she says

I look at her, curious but nod. "Hurry!" I yell as she is by the door.

I look at my phone, five minutes later there is a scream. I look up, running to the door. "Maya?!" I scream for her. I look through the window to see she is on the ground, getting beaten.

I ram the door....

____________________________________
Hey pineapples, cliffhanger sorry...add this to your library and wait for the notifications.

Love you guys. PineappleLuvor

Stay strong, use kindness, be awesom!

🍍💗🔥✌