Chapter 39

Blake-

I see Maya take off so I grab Lizzy and take out my phone, calling Tori for help. I kind of need to tell her something, but I'm scared too.

You see, Adriana isn't actually dead...i had to lie about it because I made a deal with her.

Whats the deal? I'm getting there, calm your tits.

The day she died was the day I got shot in the arm. Maya was really pissed I guess, but I don't know why...oh well.

Adriana told me that she needed to get away from Maya because she's really crazy. I mean, yeah, she is but she's not that crazy. Maybe.

I told her that she had to keep a secret of mine if I let her go. While me and Maya were dating...I kind of cheated on her.

However, I thought of her the whole time. I know, I'm stupid, I don't deserve with her.

Tori picks up the phone as I start talking.

On The Phone

Blake: Tori, hey, I need to talk to you. Can we meet up somewhere?

Tori: You called me at the wrong time. I'm with Dana.

Blake: I dont need to know about that...its about Adriana.

Tori: ...

Blake: Tori?

Tori: I'm on my way.

She hangs up.

Well, time to tell her I cheated on her best friend. Fuck.

*2 Hours Later*

I am on my phone looking at my snap. I hear a knock on my door as I get up, walking to it, opening it. "Hey Tori" I say.

She smiles a little, walking in the room. "So, what about Adrian?" She asks. I look at her, gulping. I feel sweat form on my face.

After about 30 minutes, she started crying then slapped me.

I hold my cheek as it stings. "I deserved that" I mumble. She looks at me, "First you cheat on my best friend then youet Adriana go?!" She yells in my face.

I look down, ashamed. "I had a reason to Tori. Its not my fault Adriana basically stalked me." I say.

I'm not lying, Adriana literally followed me everywhere, asking if I wanted her to be mine.

She caught me cheating on Maya. Me and Amanda were in the closet making out. We undressed each other but I told her that it was going too far.

She didnt listen and went down low and yeah...

Adriana opened the door and saw us, she was basically blackmailing me.

"Blake, why wouldn't you tell me that she was still alive?" She asks. Shes mad and relieved at the same time.

"Because, actually, I don't really know." I look down, tears filling my eyes.

"I'm finding her" Tori speaks up. I look up at her, tears rolling down my cheek. "B-but I made a deal" I say.

She shrugs, "you need to tell Maya what you did." She says. I sigh, knowing I really do need to tell her, but what if she leaves me? I cant live without her.

When she left i was a mess.

*2 Months After Maya's Disappearing*

I walk into my office, bags under my eyes, my hair messed up, my clothes have blood all over them. I sigh when I look at myself in the mirror.

"Damn Blake, whats up with you?" My sister walks in, I turn around and see her black hair with a cap over it.

I try to smile, however it turns into a frown. I feel water in my eyes and warm streaks of tears run down my cheeks.

Elizabeth walks over to me, hugging me to her. I cry into her shoulder, basically sobbing.

"Whats wrong Little Bro?" She asks. "S-s-she's gone" I cry, feeling her hand rub my back.

"Do you know why?" She asks. I shake my head slowly, she sighs. "I can get a tracker and try tracking her down for you." Her voice soothing.

I want Maya's voice though. Her hands, her lips, her scent. "No, she wanted to leave. She Will stay unknown. Its for the best" I say, crying again.

She nods, moving back. She grabs my face and makes me look at her. "Don't let her bring you down. You're the new gang leader." She smiles.

I look on her neck and see all the tattoos on it. "I don't want to be anything without Maya." I say, shaking my head.

"Blake? How much did you love her?" She asks, curious.

"Alot, she meant the world to me. I love her so much. She was mine and no,one else's. She had the best lips to kiss. She was everything I wished for. I may have been a jerk to her in the past, but I regret hurting her. I hate how I was never there for her. I hate how I let my friends touch her. I hate how her step dad abused her and I wasnt there."

Her eyes go wide, tears filling them.  She pulls me into a hug, hugging tightly. "I didnt know you would say that" she whispers.

I shake my head, "I dont even know who I am anymore without her." I whisper out loud.

"Just do it, please." Tori says, i nod. "Okay, I'll do it when she gets back." I say to her.

"Now, where's Adriana?" She asks. "In Florida...Lakeland Florida" I say to her. She nods, "I used to live there, shes so dead." She smirks.

I sigh, shaking my head. She sits by me, grabbing my hand. "Its going to be Okay. I'm pretty sure Maya will understand." She says.

I nod, ashamed. "I dont want her to understand me. I hope I get yelled at. I hope she hits me or whatever girls do when they get mad." I say.

"I deserve it big time!" I run my hands through my hair, stressed out big time.

"Good luck. Maya has anger issues no one has seen before, I wonder what shes gonna do with Alice." Her face turning into a curious face.

I look at her, "what do you mean?" I ask. "Maya sent Alice to the cells so she can torture her." She says in a duh tone.

I get up, grabbing my keys. "Where you going?" Tori yells. "To find Maya!" I yell back, running out the door.

Maya-

I walk into the cell, looking her in the eyes. "Hello Alice" I smirk. "Maya, please don't kill me!" She cries.

I chuckle viciously, evily. "Oh, Im not going to kill you just yet." I laugh.

She screams, crying. "Maya! No!" She screams. I grab chains, tying them around her throat. "Shut up or I'll tighten them!" I yell in her face.

She cries.

All you hear is her scream bounce off the walls.

Alice, this is your fault. You have no idea how capable I am of killing you.

*peeks out* hoi :3

How ya doing? Hopefully youre answer is good.

I have been pretty busy with school and stuff...so yeah.

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

Comment if you think Maya should break up with Blake or stay with him.

Also comment what Maya should do Alice and tell me if Maya went a little too far.

Stay strong and Kind

Love you

PineappleLuvor.

😂😘🐷🐒😍😄😜😝😛