Chapter 36

Blake-

I look at her as I am still on the ground on one knee. I feel butterflies in my stomach from how nervous I might get rejected. "Maya?" Jackie whispers.

Maya looks at me with a shocked expression. "Maya?" I whisper to her. Everyone is now staring at us as I look at her, I feel tears running down my cheeks.

I start to get up until she runs to me, hugging me. "Of course I'll marry you" She says, crying a little. I smile, hugging her back.

I kiss her lips and feel her kiss back. Everyone cheers as the fireworks go off. "Right on time" someone yells. I chuckle and hear her giggle.

Lizzys looks at me "Daddy!" She screams, my eyes go wide as I feel tears roll down again. I pick her up, holding her.

She giggles as I tickle her. "She said Daddy" I say to Maya. "Yeah I know" she smiles, kissing her and my cheeks.

Lizzy follows her mothers motions and kisses my cheek. I smile, holding her. "I love you" I say to Maya. "I love you more" she says.

I blush and feel her thumbs wipe my tears away from earlier. She presses her lips on mine and kisses me gently. Sonja takes Lizzy from me so I can kiss Maya back.

I kiss her, my hands cupping her cheeks. I feel her arms go around my neck.

We pull back as I whisper in her ear, "You look beautiful" I look down and see her cheeks a crimson red. I smirk knowing my charm is still with me.

 I smirk knowing my charm is still with me

Maya-

I was so scared I didnt even know what do but now im his fiance. This is flattering. People were taking videos and pictures of us.

Right now it's me and Blake in the car singing to some songs. "Babe, you have an awesome voice" he says. I blush and roll my eyes.

"Pfft, okay" I chuckle. He grabs my hand squeezes is, "baby, listen to me...your the best girl I have ever met, I love you with all my heart and you should of all people know that when I say something nice I mean it" he says.

He's not lying though. He speaks the truth very often. "B-Blake...can i ask you a question?" I say.

He looks at me then the road, nodding, "of course baby" he says giving my hand a squeeze again.

I gulp not wanting to ask it no more. "Um, didyoueverhavwsexormeetwithsomeonewhenileft?" I say really fast from my nervousness.

"What?" He cocks a brow. I sigh, taking in a big breath, "okay so, did you ever have sex or meet with someone when i left?" I ask.

"No. I couldn't" he speaks, running a hand through his hair. "Why?" I ask. He looks at me, "because I am a loyal guy who was having a kid with a woman I love very much. I knew I would see you again So i didn't do anything with anyone"