Chapter 21

**(Edited)**

Guys, I am so sorry, I did not notice how stupid this book was until now.

Maya-

Yeah, I'm pregnant. I didn't use protection, i forgot all about it. So, you probably want to hear about is so, ahem...

After that night I was feeling sick, i threw up a couple times and I honestly didn't know you could figure out your pregnant after sex, but I guess you can.

Anyway, before we went to the hotel I ran to the medical store and bought a pregnancy test well, actually, i bought about 5. Wanted to be sure.

Then after 5 minutes the results came in. I walked in the bathroom and saw it said positive. I was so scared i didn't know what to do. I took the rest of them and they all are positive.

I cried in the corner of the bathroom, hugging my legs.

I am not going to tell anyone just quite yet. I might tell Jackie and Hannah, maybe Alyssa but she's mad at me because she thought i slept with her brother.

Blake probably doesn't want to talk to me and I don't blame him i told him that he's not my boyfriend. I'm so dumb!

Do I love him? Yeah, of course I do. But he wants to tell me that I cant have guy friends which is stupid.

I groan as i walk into the hotel, everyone look up at me. "Maya!" I hear Hannah and Jackie cheer. They run to me, giving me a hug.

I hug them back, "I'm sorry guys, I'm here now. What do you guys want to do?" I say trying to be nice and not bring up the Alex conversation.

The girls smile, "the beach!" I hear them screech. I shrug, smiling. "Lets go to the beach then!" I agree.

We all run to our room putting on our bathing suits.

Sonja is wearing a navy blue bikini that shows off her tattoo but hopefully no one will really notice.

Hannah is in a red bikini that shows off her curves and tattoo on her lower stomach.

Jackie is wearing a light blue bikini that shows her caramel complexion and curves.

I am wearing a black bikini that shows some cleavage mostly my breast area. My tattoos showing.

I put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over it. I put my hair in a ponytail and walk out the room. Everyone looks at me, "Where is your bathing suit?" Sonja speaks up. I look at her, "under my clothes, i don't want people looking at me"

They chuckle, the boys admiring the view. Blake walks out in some black swimming shorts and a shirt. He looks sexy too.

Shut up Maya!

I look at him then look away, but before i did turn I saw a tattoo on his arm I never seen that when we were um....you know....in the bed...

We walk out, the girls giggling at the boys as i walk, holding my shirt.

I feel Blake staring at me, wondering why I'm not talking probably.

I hear Mason walk beside me, looking at me. "Maya? You okay?" He asks. I nod, "hm, oh yeah, perfect" I lie.

"You sure? Can't have my little sister worrying or wondering about something that she can't handle" he says.

I forgot he was my brother, wow, I'm dumb. "Yeah, well im glad my brother is helping me" i sarcastically say.

"Look, i know I wasn't there for you when you met Phil, but i did wish I was. I would have stood up for you, believe me" he says. I half smile, "thanks" i whisper.

He nods, putting his arm over my shoulders. "So, you going swimming?" He asks. I shrug not really knowing if i should.

"I remember when we were younger and someone pushed you into the pool, i beat that kids ass" Mason laughs.

"Uh, yeah, that was me actually" Josh speaks up now on the other side of me.

I chuckle, "it was you" I laugh after a few minutes we reach the beach and walk to the sand.

"This is paradise" I hear Sonja whisper. I look at her, "you ever been to a beach?" I ask her, she shakes her head. "In Swedin it's too cold to go swimming or anything so we just stayed inside"

I nod, "Well here we are, come on" Jackie jumps in. I see Mason and Hannah making out by a tree, i gag a little.

I see Blake taking off his shirt as other girls drool over him. He smirks as he sees my reaction.

I roll my eyes then get a little idea, i look at the guys looking at my friends. I take off my shirt, then shorts.

Every guy has their eyes on me and the girls. I run to the water, my friends following.

"This is fun!" Sonja screams in joy. "I'm glad you like it" i say.

All of a sudden i see some guys looking at us with no shirts on, their abs poking out. I see them walking in the water to us.

"Hi ladies" the one in the middle smirks. I wave at them, "hello boys" I respond back.

"You want to go to a party later?"the one in the left asks. I look at the girls who shake their heads, i look at the boys.

"No thank you, but thanks for asking" I say. They look us up and down as we stand in the water. I see Blake watching and he smirks as he lets the girls all over him.

I look at one of the boys, walking near the one in the middle, the most attractive one.

I grab the back of his neck, whispering on his lips, "Maybe the party already started" he smirks.

 The other guys grab Alyssa and Sonja. There is another guy that grabs Jackie.

I feel a sting in my back, i flinch, pushing the dude off me. "What the hell" I hold my head feeling dizzy. The girls look at me, "racers" they all yell.

I try to punch the big guy in front of me, but he catches my hand and pushes my head in the water.

I try to fight back, but cant, I'm drowning.

I hear and feel the guy go down but after that i blacked out.

Well thats it guys, i hoped you liked it. Also, racers are a gang.

I love you stay strong. Byeeee

PineappleLuvor