Chapter 28

Maya-

Blake left and then Jackie runs in with a bruised forehead and scratched up elbows. I try not to laugh, she sees me about to bust and throws a random sandle at me. "Ow, don't throw the chancla at me" I dramatically cry. She rolls her eyes, "Why did you have Destiny 'kidnap' me?!" I look at her.

I chuckle and say, "I'm sorry but she was the only one that was available, Sonja had went somewhere for a mission" she rolls her eyes again and looks at me. "Well, what about Victoria?" She asks.

I shake my head, "her and Adriana are going through some problems right now" i reply. She raises her brow. "Again?"

I nod, "yeah, that bitch keeps messing with Tori's feelings and it's pissing me off!" I say in frustration and anger.

Adriana is a hoe, she plays Tori like she is some type of Barbie doll. But what she doesn't know is that, i know how to use a gun.

She better watch out. I smirk at my thought, "Oh no, what are you thinking?" Jackie speaks. "Hm? Oh, well, nothing" i sit up.

The bruises and cuts are healing and im glad as hell. I couldn't stand the pain. "Okay, what are you doing?" She says.

I sigh, "leaving, this place is stupid" i say getting up, I've been here for two weeks. I think that is long enough.

My dad walks in, i haven't seen him in a few days. "Daughter" he says. I roll my eyes, "Father" I reply coldly.

Me and my dad did get along its just that im mad at him for not telling me anything about his 'death' or anything.

I wonder how my mom is doing. "Hey, dad, can I speak with you? Alone?" I look at Jackie and she rolls her eyes, walking out the room.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asks sitting beside me. "Why didnt you tell me that you weren't really dead?" I ask feeling tears go to my eyes.

I don't like crying, it makes me look weak and pathetic. I hate it.

He looks at his hands, playing with them. "Um, me and your mother thought that maybe it was best if no one knew about our presence"

"Why though? Why would you risk your family and lives because you didn't want people to know?" He shrugs.

"There is always an answer" I say gritting my teeth. "Well, my old gang was about to get in a war against some other gang and they wanted to kill me and my family. So, they tried to but failed"

I was about to speak until he started again, "we faked our deaths, you were old enough so we didn't think would cry to see us pass but...you ran to our bodies and hugged us asking is to wake up"

I see a year rolling down his cheek, i also feel a tear falling down mine. "I wanted to hug you back but i couldn't...your mother wanted me to give you a better life"

I shake my head, "my life was perfect with you guys..." I cry. He nods, grabbing me, embracing me into a hug.

"I love you Maya" he whispers. I smile. "I love you too dad" he pats my back and smiles.

"So how's Phil?" He asks. My eyes go wide, he doesn't know about him...oh shit....this is going to be a good story.

I tell him everything and see that he is getting mad. I can tell because his jaw clenches and he does something with his fingers. I do the same also.

Yeah, i get my anger from him. Lovely.

"Listen, I'll take you to your mother soon, just get ready to go to wherever you stay and i will make sure that Phil will never hurt you again"

I nod, he walks out and i see Blake at the door. I hear Destiny's voice in my head telling me that Blake is the gang leader of my rival gang.

I gulp and see him walking to me. I see a bulge in the side of his pants. He has a gun...shit...what if he know who i am? I'm dead, wait no he's dead. Fuck love he had killed my girlfriend.

"Hey you okay?" He asks. I nod, "y-yeah, all good" I stutter. He raised a brow and chuckled, "Okay, i heard your going home" he says.

I nod, "yep" he looks at my stomach. "Are you going to keep the baby?" He asks. I nod, "of course, why? Do you not want it?"

"No, no, i want it. I just wanted to see if you wanted it" he stammers a lot. I chuckle, damn, i cant be mad or ever go against him. I love him.

"So, if it's a boy what do you want to name him?" He asks sitting by me. "Uh, Hudson" he nods, making a weird face.

"And if it's a girl?" I smile, "Alice" his eyes go wide. "Why that name?" He asks, gulping. "I used to date a girl named Alice but she passed..." I look down.

He takes my hand in his, "I'm sorry" he whispers, pulling me into him. I smile and lay my head on his chest. He looks at the door and i feel the gun in his side. "Hey, Blake?" I speak, "Hm?" He mumbles. I wanted to ask him why he has a gun but get nervous.

"Am I still living with you?" I ask, I mean I am curious. "Of course, I mean only if you want too" He strokes my hair. I nod, "I do"

I can feel his smile which makes me smile. His body is so warm, I never want to leave him, even if that means leaving my gang for him. He is my everything, he is all I ever wanted.

But should I leave my friends who have fought for me or stay with him till the end?

Love is difficult. What will I do?