Chapter 44

Maya-

"You lost your baby"

My heart drops, the words making me feeling nauseous. I gag slightly, face going pale and body going cold. "Maya?..." The doctor comes to me.

Blake stares at me, eyes full of worry.

I shake my head, holding my hand up to him, "I'm okay" I pant.

The doctor steps back, Blake putting his hand on my head, rubbing it to calm me down. "Also, there could be a huge problem with the process of a baby."

Blake's eyes jolt to him, "and that means what? She can't have any more children?" He starts freaking out. I grab his hand, squeezing it slightly.

He squeezes mine tighter, way tighter. I groan, hiding the pain.

"The bullet hurt her Blake, there's nothing we could do, it's not a 100 percent chance but it's close to it. I'm sorry" the doctor writes on a piece of paper.

I look at Blake, "Babe, it's fine, it's not a full chance we will just keep trying."

He looks at me as the doctor makes his way out for us to talk. "I want more kids Maya."

"And I want Elizabeth to have a normal life but looks like the odds are small for that too." I sigh, "let me heal and we will figure out what to do."

Blake nods, bring his lips to mine, kissing them. "I'm taking Lizzie home, the babysitter said she would take care of her, Tori is in a different unit than you so if you want to see her as the Doc."

He leaves after pecking my lips once again. I wave Lizzie bye, smiling wide.

After they leave I feel tears starting to form, "Oh God don't cry, please don't cry." I beg myself.

Tears stream down my face, thinking how I am messing up everything. If everything was normal and not like this it would be perfect.

I could have a family with Blake with more than just Lizzie. I could have a little boy and another little girl, or two boys and two girls.

Blake has always wanted a boy, never stopped talking about it.

'I want a boy this I want a boy that'

I sigh, closing my eyes as I start to fall asleep, my phone going off before I do.

Babysitter- Hey Blake said he's dropping off Lizzie cause you're in the hospital. Are you okay?

I leave her on read not wanting to answer anyone right now, my 563 messages sitting there, waiting to be answered.

I close my eyes this time and begin falling asleep.

After a few hours I am woken up by someone groaning. I look up to see Blake holding my hand, his head on my legs.

I run my free hand through his hair knowing he is having another nightmare.

He won't tell me what they're about, seems a little weird because he tells me everything.

He wakes up slowly, looking up at me, smiling with his million dollar smile that could light up a whole room full of depressed teens.

"Hey love." His voice so raspy and hot.

I blush, "Hey, why didn't you just sleep at the house? The bed is way more comfy than my legs." I chuckle, sitting up.

His head shakes side to side, "I cant sleep without you around."

I smile, "you okay? You were having another nightmare."

"Babe, I don't have nightmares, I'm a man" he laughs, joking around. I roll my eyes and smile

"You know I love you right?" He smiles, holding my hand.

I nod, "I know."

"You know I wouldn't ever have you or Lizzie be hurt with me knowing?" He looks me in the eyes.

"I will kill a whole gang for you even if it takes my last breath."

"Blake..."

"I love you which is why I need to tell you this..."

He looks at me, raising a brow. He's scared, nervous, he's literally everything.

"Blake I'm..."

howdy 🤠 hope you enjoyed it , it is currently 7:09am here and i have not got a lick of sleep yet.

made sure i at least posted something. i love you guys!! ❤️

also yay! we made it to 106k!!

also wish me happy bday , it's on thursday! the 26th!! 💛