Chapter 42

Victoria's POV-

I look at Adriana's limp, still body on the ground of the forest. She looks so peaceful and undisturbed. No, I didn't kill her...yet.

I grab my gun, cleaning the clutch out and putting the bullets back in it after I finish cleaning it out. I hear her sightly groan, moving around. I raise a brow and wonder why the hell she is wakes up after the beating I gave her. Plus, the drugs that I laced into her drink.

"T-Tori?" She whispers, looking around. I am pretty sure she is confused. I would be too if I was in the middle of no where, blood stained on my clothes.

"Hey Adriana, how are you feeling?" I ask her, leaning down and stroking her hair gently. I feel the cut that the gun had gave her whenever I hit her with it across the head.

"Where the hell am I?" She groans, trying to sit up, but I place my foot on her chest after sitting up. I put force onto it and send her back doem to the ground.

"Dont worry where you are I just want you to know that your going to be burning in hell once I finish you" I smirk when I see her lip quiver in fear.

"W-what?" She speaks up, still quiet, scared of what I am going to do to her.

I put my finger on the trigger.

BAM!!!

Maya's POV~

I wake up and see the window open. I raise a brow, jumping up, grabbing my gun very quickly. I see Blake still sleeping.

I start to walk quietly, my mouth closed as I look every direction.

I hear Lizzy start to cry and scream so I run to her room and see someone holding her by the neck.

I run at them, jumping on them. I hit them with my gun, knocking them out. I grab Lizzy, "baby, are you okay?" I whisper, holding her tightly to me and stroking her hair with my hand as I cry.

She cries into me, nodding, "y-yes mommy" she cries more, sniffling.

I pull back and see Blake looking at us then the guy on the ground. "What the fuck just happened?!" He asks, his voice going deep.

"Someone came in here and tried to kill Lizzy, i knocked him out, I don't know who he is, but ill find out" I say, looking at him.

His hand runs through his hair and he groans, punching the wall next to him, "pack up, we're leaving this place, i need you guys to be safe" he says.

I look at him with my brow raised high, confused of what he is thinking. "Why would we need to go? We can handle ourselves, we've been doing that since we've met"

He sighs with frustration, knowing that I'm not going to give this up. "Maya, please just listen to me, you and Lizzy need to get out of here."

I shake my head, "i'm not leaving, no matter what you do or say."

He is about to speak until a knock is placed at the door. I stand up quickly, looking at Blake as he shakes his head, letting me know he doesn't have a clue who is out there.

Making his way down the stairs, gun in both hands, setting up to shoot if it's someone trying to harm us. I hold Lizzy to me, her eyes closed and her cute button nose all pink.

I close my eyes and kiss her forehead, whispering, "mommy loves you." All of a sudden i hear my name being yelled by Blake, causing Elizabeth to wake up, screaming a little.

I put her in the room and shut the door. I hug myself since i'm wearing no bra and run down, holding my gun to me. I look at the door and see Adriana holding Victoria who is bloody.

"she's going to die!"

Hi, sorry for being quiet, it's pretty new to me for once. I am back but if i go quiet i am sorry. School is a bitch and yeah.

I love you guys. ❤️😭