Chapter 15

**(Edited)**

Blake-

I'm so glad she said yes! I've wanted to ask her out for so long, since 7th grade but, i lost her.

I feel some tension between Josh and Maya, what's up with that? I look over at Maya as she blushed at what Josh said. I roll my eyes and keep glancing at him.

He keeps staring at her. Should i be mad? I don't even know no more. I see Maya looking out the window and her hand on middle piece of the car.

I put my hand over her's as she looks at me, flinching a little.

She smiles which makes me smile. "You have the best smile in the world" I say to her. Josh sighs, "you say that to every girl" he chuckles. Maya takes her hand away from mine, bringing it to her lips.

She's thinking about the kiss, i can already tell.

Maya-
I hold my lips. Wow, how can i fall into his trap again? I think about the kiss that we had then, look back at Josh.

People see me as an innocent nerd with no life. But yet, they don't my life. They don't know how many people i killed. Or the fact that I'm a gang leader.

I get bothered but, amused of how they see me. They obviously haven't seen my record.

Yeah, i have a record...classified record. My dad was part of a gang, the smartest gang ever. He taught me everything i know. Only the school knows my records.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by the car coming to a complete stop.

Blake tells everyone to get out except me but I'm too pissed to stay. I hop out the car. "Maya! Maya! Maya get your ass in here now!" I hear him yell.

I smirk still walking. I left his door open. Oh well. His fault.

I am followed by Josh, Mason and Andrew.

I walk in the house to see Jackie and Nathan cuddling. I smirk, sneaking up on them. "Boo!" I scream in their ears as they both jump. Nathan's reflexes came at me. I quickly grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Ah, let go" he winces. I pull my hand away, "sorry, i have reflexes" I smirk.

Jackie chuckles, getting up hugging me. "So? How was the mall?" She asks, her eyebrows wiggling. "Ew! Jackie!"

"What? I can't know about my best friend?" She smirks. I chuckle, playfully punching her arm. She falls over being overly-dramatic.

I get picked up by Josh. I scream, laughing. He laughs with me. "You know you're as light as you was when you were younger." He chuckles.

He puts me down, my face centimetres from his. I smell his minty breath.

"Man, i missed those lips and that and that smile" he mumbles. Everyone watches, confused.

I bite my lip still smiling. Then hear someone cough. I turn around to see Mason and everyone else. That's not even the worst part...Blake was there the whole time, his face showed anger and hatred.

"Blake?" I see him running over his eyes on Josh. "Blake stop!" I yell as he tackles Josh, punching him. "Blake!" I grab his arm but, get grabbed by Nathan. "It's best if you let him finish" he whispers in my ear.

I elbow his stomach and jump on Blake making him get off of Josh. "Blake!" I yell, his face red full of anger.

He doesn't calm down. I get an idea in my mind and close my eyes, kissing his lips.

After a few moments he was calm and kisses me back, stroking my hair.

I pull back, smiling. "Better?" I mumble, he bites his lip. "Better" he repeats. His face still red from blushing.

He keeps looking at my lips. I smirk and get up, holding my hand out to help him. He grabs it as i pull him up.

Blake looks at everyone and chuckles. I turn around and see all of their mouths open in disbelief.

"Wait! Are you two dating?!" I hear Jackie yell. I shake my head and hear Blake sigh.

"Well, i need to go put up my stuff and start packing" I say, walking to my room.

I pack my clothes looking at the bikinis they got me but, i just noticed that my tattoos are going to show.

Sheet

I shrug, packing them up. I hang the cute dress in the closet so it doesn't get ruined.

We leave tomorrow so, might as well keep it clean until then. I never really owned a dress. My casual wear is oversized hoodie or t-shirt with some ripped jeans.

I hear someone knock on my door as i open it seeing Blake.

"Oh, hey" I say opening the door open so he could walk in. He grabs my arms and pins me on the wall. "Um, Blake? Y-you okay?" I whisper.

I look into his eyes which are looking at my lips. His eyes full of lust and hunger. He leans down kissing me, rough.

I kiss back, trying to calm him down. He pulls back as we both gasp for air. "You're mine, not Josh's or anyone else's" he whispers in my ear.

"W-what?" I say. He smirks, kissing my neck. I moan slightly, he moved his hands along my body. "Blake...not here..." I whisper.

He doesn't stop, until I hear the doorbell go off. I hear him groan. The door opens but i don't hear anyone. I start getting nervous and push him away. "I'm gonna see who it is"

I walk down there to see the door open as i see...Not her. The bitch of all bitches.

"Jasmine?"

                         _______

That's all I have today. Happy thanksgiving! Happy Holidays.

Vote and follow me for more. There will be another chapter very soon.