Please, Please Me

===============================

" Please, please me, oh yeah. Like I please you! "

Disclaimer: yes, John and Paul are 18 just to clarify. this chapter's pretty explicit, so if that makes you uncomfortable then just skip ahead!! i'm just giving the people what they want smh.

===============================

The door creaked open as we entered the desolate home. Thankfully, everyone was already sleeping in their rooms, giving John and I the house to ourselves. Every step we took up the stairs, my heart began to skip a beat further. The times we almost became intimate weren't as nerve-racking due to the fact that they weren't so... planned, but now it was like a heavy fog of worry fell over me.

I walked into the bedroom and immediately John closed and quietly locked the door. Dimming one of his lamps, he turned back around to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then began to breathe softly into my ear, which eventually escalated into tender neck kisses.

He laid me down on the bed and began to kiss me slowly and passionately. My cheeks were extremely flushed and warm to the touch at this point, I noticed John's were, as well, as our skin met. He pulled and yanked at my tee-shirt until he eventually took it off of me.

"Ye sure yer alright wi' this, Macca?" He asked me in a soft whisper while staring down at my lips. "We've never-"

The arousal was now so strong it was almost nauseating, "I- I'm sure." John cocked his head and began to kiss me again.

As John began to grind his body against me, I felt um... something growing in his tight blue jeans.

The chestnut haired boy left a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck... then from my neck to my collar bone. I let out soft, yet heavy breaths the closer he got to my chest. My knees soon felt weak and my head was spinning wildly.

John eventually got to the pantline of my trousers and looked up at me with innocence still lingering in his eyes, somehow.

"Now what?" He asked enticingly.

"Wh- What do ye mean?" I barely stuttered out, obviously turned on yet unsure of what exactly to say.

"Jeez, Macca..." John rolled his eyes as he unbuckled my belt, studying my body language carefully.

He met my face as he slid his hands into my jeans. I was a shakey mess at this point.

He groped me through my underwear as he melted into my lips once again, causing me to shift and twitch a little bit.

I pulled out of the kiss and bit my lip, "Would ye quit teasin' me, Lennon?"

He chuckled to himself and moved back down between my legs. Slowly pulling my trousers off, he began to kiss my bare thighs, sending chills down my spine. I stared up at the ceiling as he pulled down my underwear. My skin even more exposed.

"Excited, are we?" He smiled up at me, my face was as red as an apple.

"So, are your intentions here to embarrass me tonight?" I asked in a cocky tone.

"Well, no... but it is quite entertaining." He giggled.

He started to massage me and continued to kiss my thighs. In my head, I was just begging and pleading for the teasing to end. I just want him inside of me. After a few more seconds of pure agony, he began to stroke me up and down.

He massaged the area around my cock with his other hand while making small circles with his tongue around the head. This sensation caused my breathing to hitch a couple of times.