Tomorrow Never Knows

===============================

" Love is all and love is everyone. "

===============================

I woke up the next morning to a sleepy John on my bare chest. I smirked down at the lad and got up out of bed, careful not to wake him. My head was still spinning due to the events that took place in this very bed the night before.

I slung my uniform over my body and headed towards the washroom to shower before school.

All of this almost felt so unreal, and I mean that in the best way possible. I wanted more, I wanted him badly. It was like an ache.

After I was done with my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into our room. John was still sleeping. I got dressed and woke him up, finally.

"Johnny boyy..." I tapped his shoulder. He rolled over and looked at me.

"G'morning, Macca." He stretched and got up out of bed. "Ey? What time is it?

I checked my watch, "Nearly 6:30, the time ye wake up pretty much everyday, innit?"

His eyes shot open and he tossed the sheets off of him then went into the washroom to quickly get ready. I chuckled as I watched him stumble to the door as I brushed my hair back with gel. God, it's like we're an old married couple.

Right when I got my hair in the perfect style, John came up behind me and ruffled it, "C'mon, it's gettin' late." He smiled. "Can't be late again, teacher'll have our heads."

I huffed sarcastically and grabbed my backpack.

Eventually, we started to stroll down the street to meet George and Richard before school. Hand in hand until we got to the corner, the whole time my mind was spinning with many different thoughts and emotions. I felt like I was seconds away from my heart beating straight out of my chest.

Was last night some sort of dream? A hallucination maybe? Somebody pinch me.

"Everythin' okay, Paulie?" George asked once he saw me, I must've zoned out.

"Yeh, ofcourse?" I asked in a slightly questioning tone.

George eventually shook it off and we all continued our walk. A part of me wanted to tell George and Richard all about last night. They were my closest mates, after all! This is such a milestone for John and I. I feel like I'm finally meeting and exploring a whole new part of my entire being; However, a much bigger part of me was screaming bloody gore to keep my own mouth shut.

I just don't know how much longer I can keep this secret to myself, it's been months upon months now and it's beginning to eat me alive. I tell ya, I'm beginning to wonder if all this secrecy and fear someone will "find out" is only serving to keep me away from people...

"I have got some damn good news, by the way!" Richard casually brought up, "S'about the band."

"Have ye, now? What is it?" John asked lighting a cigarette.

"Me Uncle is gonna let us play in his little café, if ye guys are interested." Richard look up at John. "Which, I'd imagine, ye most likely are."