3

Lisa

5....

4....

3....

2....1...

And Zero

*Bell rings*

"Finally" i said packing up my stuff and placing it inside my bag.

Me and the rest of the girls are planning to go to the best amusement park, that only happens once a year. When it comes to rides i am best at being fearless while the others, they are the opposite. One time rose freaked out that she even puked in one of the rides, thats not all she even puked on the boy that was sitting next to her on the ride. The worst part of it being i had to give money to the boy as an apology and also for he can get his clothes washed.

I walked out of class only to be greeted by a lousy person.

"Lisa! Are you ready?" Jennie said excitied.

I mean who wont be it isnt just an ordinary amusement park its one of the best.

"Yeah, now lower your voice your too loud" i said circling my ears with my finger.

"I did not scream that loud, now lets go to the others they are waiting outside" she said walking.

We both were walking when she stopped and i bumped into her back.

"Why you stopped?" I asked confused.

She turned around and looked at me seriously. Well i haven't seen that look in a long time, which got me quiet nervous. The last time she had that face was when she caught me with a guy talking, but not only that the guy was being touchy and she saw how uncomfortable i was at that time, it took just one second for a punch to land on the guys face. Once i turned to see who the person was that punched the guy i saw jennie. Man she has some strength, the guy had a nose bleed and even landed on the floor.

Jennie was still looking at me with that serious look, i felt at any moment she will grab me and eat me alive.

"What is it now?" I asked annoyed from all the mystery she was giving.

"Why?" Was all she said before looking dissapointed but at the same time mad.

"Why, what?" I asked confused.

"Why him? Out of all people" jennie said raising an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Dont act dumb, you know perfectly well that i'm talking about jungkook. I heard your his new girlfriend, no i mean new toy" she said clearly pissed off.

Me dating him? No way.

Oh wait

Shoot i almost forgot our deal.

"Look it isn't what it looks like, okay? It just a deal i made with him" i said clarifying everything.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.