9

Two Weeks Later

Jungkook

I was looking outside the window,  watching people pass by in this cold weather, trying to keep themselves warm with their cozy jacket that invites warm in their body. I looked back inside where i was, tapping the table with my finger waiting impatiently in the cafe. Its been more then 5 minutes and i still don't see no sign of the person. I was mesmerized by my surroundings when i felt some one tap my shoulder.

"Did you wait long?" I turned around only to see him smile innocently.

"You took too long, next time i will leave" i said facing forward.

"Oh come on it wasn't that long" he sat on the chair in front of me.

"Still...i don't like waiting afterall i'm Jeon Jungkook"

"And I'm Kim Yugyeom" he mocked.

"Yah! Try to cooperate with me here, anyways how was work?" I asked.

He looked at me and shrugged. "Could have been better"

Yugyeom has been having a ruff time lately like me, maybe thats what made us close friends? Who knows all i know is that it was worth it. When i talk to yugyeom i feel calm and relieved as if all my problems has been taken over me.

"And how you, how was school?" He asked.

Augh...school the worst place that i can ever be in.

"The same as always" i said uninterested in the topic, yugyeom might have noticed how i felt over the topic, that he decided to change it.

"How is it going with your fake relationship" he shifted his chair closer.

I let out a chuckle. "Interesting. All she does is focus on me, i feel i will win"

"Easy there, we dont want to ruin everything and later regret it, do we?"

I looked at him wierdly not understanding his statement.

"You are really a clueless kid" he said looking at my expression.

"Well i perfer being a clueless kid then being a wierd kid like you" i said looking around except his eyes.

"Yah!" He shouted making everybody look at him wierdly, he hid his face completely embarrased thinking that it might at least help avoid people looking at him.

"Yah yugyeom, stop acting like a shy kid it doesn't fit you"

"Aish your really something else" he sat properly giving me a glare.

I shrugged my shoulder looking out the window to look for something interesting.

The world after all is disgusting and very complicated to understand, but why not try to at least understand it like yugyeom always says to me. Just looking at the leaves fall make me wonder, why can't they stay with the branches as they have been for maybe days,weeks, or months, who knows? Maybe things are meant to change.

I kept looking outside when yugyeoms sudden question made me turn my direction towards him.

"Have you told them about me?"

"Yes"

No.

"Really then what you told them about me?" He said looking at me susupicious, as if he didn't believe me.