29

"Jungkook are you alright" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook who looked completely pissed off. During the whole lesson Taehyung couldn't stop, but notice how Jungkook was acting.

"Yes, i'm fine" Jungkook said, but Taehyung didn't believe a single word Jungkook said.

"Lies" was all the boy said before turning around towards the teacher who was giving them a lesson based on the human reproductive system. Taehyung thought that learning more about the topic was rather interesting then boring then the teachers usual topics about cells and human bones and all those other stuff you can name. As Taehyung kept on listening to the lesson he heard a groaning sound coming from Jungkook, Taehyung rolled his eyes and let out a exasperated sigh.

"Would you quit it, i'm trying to listen."

"As if you don't even have a girlfriend to do those stuff like those, besides your too soft to even try to be a playboy and lay on girls"

"Yah! Respect your hyung" Taehyung shouted, all the students stopped what they were doing and looked at him, the teacher stopped the lesson and looked at Taehyung.

"Mr.Kim is there anything you want to say that might interest the class" the teacher said forcing a smile.

"Uh...nothing actually" Taehyung looked at the teacher feeling nervous.

"Well then i advice you to bequiet or else i would call your parents, you won't want that, do you?" The teacher questioned lifting an eyebrow.

"No, no. I mean please don't call my parents i just felt very-"

Taehyung couldn't finish his lesson as the teacher went back on the lesson completely ignoring Taehyung.

"What a savage teacher she is" Taehyung mumbled feeling offended by the teachers behavior.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and looked upfront, seeing the teacher pointing at a power point of womens reproductive system.

"This is all your fault." Taehyung whispered at the boy next to him, but Jungkook didn't even care one bit.

Jungkook started rummaging through his bookbag pulling out his phone. Taehyung noticed what he was doing and looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked confused. Jungkook didn't bother to answer back and started typing discreetly, not trying to get caught by the teacher.

Taehyung looked closer towards his phone and saw...

Lisa💓

"Should have known" Taehyung said annoyed. Taehyung was about to focus back on the lesson, but a thought came up to him. "Why are you exactly texting her right now?"

"This topic made me feel a little bit... You know excited, thats why i'm texting her now"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung after finishing typing, Taehyung was in complete shock that he even covered his mouth.

"If you want to i can tell you-"

"No thats okay" Taehyung cut him off. "I'm better off not knowing"

Taehyung not wanting to hear the younger one decided to take some notes that the teacher had written down for everyone to take.

"Taehyung! Jungkook!" A voice yelled from far grabbing the two boys attention. The class period has ended and the two boys had just left class to get to their next when they heard a familiar voice.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked looking at the pink headed boy annoyed.

"Yah you might Jungkooks hyung but i am your hyung so respect me" Jin let out a dry cough and continued. "Didn't you hear about what hapoen five miutes ago before class ended?" Jin asked leaving the other two confused.