23

[Author p.o.v]

"Fine i'll go." Jungkook said, knowing that Lisa is in danger made him want to give up on himself. He looked at Lisa one last time before going. As Jungkook started to walk away with the two men including the other men that had threatened Lisa's life, he heard a shout.

"Wait! Take me with you." Lisa said to the men without looking at Jungkook who was taken by surprise.

Jungkook felt happy that Lisa will risk her life for him but he wanted her to stay safe and note take risks. He knew well that those men that are in front of him had to do with Jennie's order, the only reason he didn't want to go voluntarily was the simple reason that they both wanted their date to be calm and nice and more then special but apparently Jennie had other plans in mind.

"Lisa please don't go." I said looking at her, trying to get the idea out of her. I know that if she goes she will find out Jennies secret and she will definitely not take it the right way.

"No. I want to go to Jungkook." Lisa pleaded, her eyes was getting watery. She walked towards me placing both her hands on my face.

"You can't." I whispered but she heard me.

"Why not?" She took a step back letting go of me.

"B-because i don't want you to find out the truth."

"Truth? What are you talking about Jungkook." She asked.

"Look...i'm just trying to protect you from the truth. If you know the whole truth it would put you in danger." I said but the men let out a chuckle.

"If you won't take her then we will so now problem solved." The man said looking at me then at Lisa. "Hurry up your wasting our time." The man signalled.

"Wait thats not p--" was all i said before i blacked out.

Sorry guys if its too short but i am
trying to come up with ideas with the storyline properly in order to not keep this fanfic boring.

Thanks for understanding
Misskookie7