26

"So how has it been lately for our lovely maknae?" The pink boy ask giving the younger boy a smile.

"I guess it was okay." The young boy answered rather dryly for the first time. It was unlike Jungkook to talk to his hyungs like him but deep down he still hold a grudge on them because he knew too well that they were on Yoongi side then on his. The only ones that had showed support was the other maknae line and he felt rather overjoy for that.

"Okay?! What do you mean okay." Jin tried to make him speak more then just a few words.

"Just like i said, it was okay." Jungkook shrugged not wanting to say anything more then that.

"I mean there has to be more to that i me--"

"Thats enough Jin, if he doesn't want to say anything else then leave him." Namjoon stopped Jin from asking any further question.

"But--"

"But nothing Jin shut your pie hole." Taehyung warned.

Two days has gone by and now the boys were sitting down in the school cafeteria enjoying there lunch. Well almost enjoying since Jungkook didn't want to utter much words to the others except the maknae line.

"This kid." Jin muttered.

"Hey Jin." Taehyung called making the older guy turns his direction towards him. "Have you seen him?"

Him? Jin thought.

"Yes him." Taehyung nodged him.

"Umm..." There was a brief silence but Jin later spoke. "Who is him exactly?"

Taehyung looled at Jin not believing that the oldest was very clueless. Taehyung literally face palm him self and let out a huge sigh.

"Him! As in Yoongi!" He shouted. The whole table soon looked at Taehyung giving a glare in which Taehyung knew well that they are about to kill him right in the spot. The boys later looked at Jungkook trying to find any type of emotions just by hearing that name but they didn't get any reaction at all just a blank expression.

"N-no i haven't." Jin stuttered looking Taehyung.

"Oh.." Was all the gucci guy said before taking a mouthful of rice.

"Your seriously dead." Jimin whispered at Taehyung making the boy choke on his rice. Jimin knew well that the boy didn't mean to slip that name out of his mouth but still he should have hold the grudge.

"Hey what are you guys talking about." Jennie asked walking into the group along with the other girls.

"Nothing much." Namjoon answered.

"Well how boring of that." Jennie simply said.

"Well you know whats more annoying then being boring?" Taehyung gaved her aauestion look while Jennie nodged him to go on. "The most annoying thing is your savage mouth."

"Want to die?!" Jennie yelled earning a shrug from him. Taehyung turned around no longer wanting to argue with Jennie no more. Jennie scoffed at scoffed and looked at Lisa. "Well what are you waiting for? Weren't you dying to see my brother i mean your boyfriend."

Lisa looked at Jungkook and felt completely embarrassed, she didn't know how Jungkook felt as he heard Jennie words but she felt completely shy.

"Awww." All the boys except Jungkook sang in union.

"Wow, its so nice to hear someone thinking about our maknae. I mean you not the only girl thinking about him but its still touching." Jimin grinned looking at Lisa's reaction.

                               .......

"Yah! Hyung stop bothering her." I said not liking how he bothered my girlfriend.

"What is it kookie? Are you jealous. You know that she could easily catch her eyes on me but don't worry I'll make sure that wont happen." Jimin said while i gaved him a glare. "Jeez relax romeo i was just kidding besides you already know how she felt head over heals for you, am i right?" He turned to look at Lisa. Lisa's cheeks turn into a shade of pink, while i tried hard not to laugh.

"Alright enough i'm tired of hearing these love birds. Just hearing them makes my head feel dizzy." Jin grabbed his head while shaking in disapproval.

"No wonder your still single." Jisoo added while looking at Jin with pity. Jin turned his head quickly giving Jisoo a glare.

"Yah! For your information i had a girlfriend before."

"When was that?" Hoseok gaved him a questioning look, hoseok knew well that Jin has never dated as well as us because the only person Jin loves is himself.

"Umm..." Jin said and later gaved a quick response. "Well i dated a girl in this school before."

"Who?" Hoseok ask another question with raised eyebrows, he gaved Jin a scary look knowing that it will intimidate him and he will eventually tell the truth.

"Fine." Jin huffed feeling defeated. "I never dated no one before but its not because don't want to but its because i don't want to." Jin confessed.

"See was it that hard to say the truth." Taehyung looked at Jin with a smirk.

"Yes but you know what won't be hard for me, punching your beautiful face that girls be drooling about all the time."

"Oh come on hyung you know that i'm just playing with you." Taehyung whined while Jin shrugged his shoulders.

"Call it whatever you want but your lucky i'm letting it slide." As Jin was speaking a loud squealing was heard coming towards our direction. As i turned around i saw Rachel running towards my direction.

Shoot.

"Jungkook! How have you been? Did you eat? Better yet did you miss me?" Rachel hugged me tightly. I looled at Lisa hopping she won't be mad but that was just a wish not coming true.

"Rachel get off." I pushed off of me not even glancing at her.

"Why are you acting like this kookie, you know that i love you but your always pushing me away."

"Well don't you think its because he doesnt love you back." Lisa said with raised eyebrows eying Rachel.

"Have no one ever told you to mind your own business?"

"And has no one ever told you to stop acting like a slut?" Lisa fired back.

"Well guess what i don't care what you say, Jungkook loves me and i have a person that also agree with me on this." Rachel smirked while we were cut off guard.

"And who is that?" I said looking at her.

"Kookie don't get mad but its just--"

"Tell me who is it! Now." I said trying to get her to the point.

"Them two." She pointed at the two person. I turned around only to see who it was, i felt my blood boiling to see who it was but later i felt hurt to see the other person.

Sorry guys if its short and not what you expected but i have been quite busy these days and now that my regents are coming up i need to make sure i do well on it in order to graduate high school and go to a good college. In the next chapter secrets will be unraveled and betrayal would show up.

Who do you think were the two people Rachel pointed at?

With lots of love Misskookie7 💜