15

I looked at the menu the waiter had given me a few minutes ago. I stared at the menu in shock, the prices were too high. I may be rich but definitely not too rich.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asked.

I looked at the waiter then at Jungkook who seemed rather normal.

"Uh...yeah, can you perhaps give me your most cheapest menu."

The waiter gaved me a wierd, thinking i might have lost my mind.

"The maximum price for the foods are three hundred dollar miss, nothing less to offer for you."

"Can you at least gi--" I said but was cut off by Jungkook."

"Just give her a steak with a sided of extra food in it."

"Wait! Thats not what i want." I yelled making all people around me stop, the waiters stared at me while grabbing hold of the trays while the customers stopped eating their foods or being on their electronics.

"Sorry." I mouthed.

"Then what do you want?" Jungkook raised and eyebrow, waiting for my answer.

"Uh..." I looked at the menu once again and stared at the name lobster. But what had me concern wasn't the lobster but its price 100,000 won plus extra 50,000 won. "I guess lobster."

"Alright then." The waiter said taking notes. "And what would you like to eat sir?" The waiter asked looking at Jungkook.

"Steak and pasta, but the pasta i want it to the side." Jungkook closed the menu and looked at me for a brief second before looking back at the waiter.

"Anything to drink?"

"Syrah wine." Jungkook simply said.

"Okay then, the food will come in a few minutes." With that saying the waiter left.

I sat down in place feeling uncomfortable by the atmosphere, both Jungkook and i didn't even dare to utter a word. Jungkook seemed some how different today, as i looked at his eyes i saw his eyes were no longer red like before. His eyes looked swollen and red but i didn't dare to even ask him. Fearing that he might break the good relationship were having. I looked at Jungkooks eyes one more time but later met his eyes.

"I know i'm handsome, but don't you think your admiring the view too much." He said feeling proud of his good looks.

"Your so full of yourself." I leaned back on the chair, staring at Jungkooks clothes.

"How come you are not dress properly?"

As if my words were magic his behaviour changed drastically. Jungkook shifted from his chair letting out a dry cough. I observed each of his moves knowing something might have happened way before he picked me up. Jungkook looked at me with a blank expression and later moved his gaze to the table next to us.

"Look i am just worried about you, i noticed your eyes looked sad even behind that fake smile of yours. I looked like you even cried so i--"

"Thats enough." Jungkook cut me off. "I know you are worried but you will regret knowing the truth. Besides you don't have to worried about me, only yourself." He said giving me a warm smile.

"Aish...your seriously not telling me are you?" I asked while he nodded. "Fine don't tell me but i'm warning you, i wont be around all the time."

"Aww...are you sulking?"

"No."

"Alright i give up then." Jungkook said sounding defeated. I looked at Jungkook finally realizing he will spill the tea.