10

Lisa pov

"Lisa can you help me with something?"
Jennie asked troubled by the math problem in front of her.
We are both sitting in the middle of the class doing our math work the teacher has assigned us to do. When it comes to math jennie is the least intelligent one for that, meanwhile for me it is something very simple to do.
What can i say I'm just smart.
I opened my text book to page 30 and started doing my work, ignoring the fact jennie was having a hard time with her math.

"So your not going to help me?" She said.
I ignored her and started writing down the answer to the problem.

4x goes into 12 while...

"Yah!" I yelled trying to get my book back from jennie.

"No until you promise to help me"

Aish

I hate it when she leaves me no other choice.

"Fine now give it back" i placed my hand in front of her to get the book.
Once she gave me the book i gave her a glare while she just let out a chuckle.

"Stop glaring, you can't even scare a fly"
I hate it when she always have to have a point also. Can my life get any worse.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone that was facing down on the table and grabbed it.
One notification from The Jerk
I talked too soon.

The Jerk: what are you doing?

The witch: why the heck do you care?

The Jerk: because...your my girlfriend

The witch: Girlfriend? let me remind you that were a fake couple

The witch: Besides who call there girlfriend a witch?

The Jerk: Then would you perfer that i call you babe ;)

He has been texting me like this these pass week, making it his daily routine. He would either text me to ask for a favor or just annoy me.

"Is it him?" Jennie asked while taking a peak on my phone.

"Yeah" i sighed.

I put my phone to a side and started writing down on my notebook.

"Let me guess, your not in the mood to help me no more and your going to see him again" jennie stated while giving me the eye of i know everything.

I nodded my head while i still kept on writing. I was writing down the math problem, when jennie snatched away my pencil.

"Lisa remember what i told you, don-"

"Don't judge others if you dont know nothing" i sang knowing it all by hard since she told me like the hundredths time, she gave me a quick nod before starting her work again.

                                ***

"Lisa!" Jungkook yelled from a far distance. Once he was close to me he gave me a smug look.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed. If i can just erase his face completely, i wont even hesitate.

"Did you forget already?" He tilted his head to the side observing my every moves.

"Forget what?" I asked confused.

"Your seriously clueless, sometimes i wonder how i picked you to play as my girlfriend"

He placed a bag in front of me, without even sparing a glance on me. I grabbed the bag and looked inside to see what it contained, only to be shocked.

"Yah! What is this?"

"Don't you like it, i bought it especially for you" he smirked. "I mean i can't just return those undergarments to the store"

"Well give it to someone else" i shoved the bag into his chest.

I walked away only to make it two steps away from him before he grabbed my wrist. I turned around to look at him with a glare.

"Okay i'm sorry, i'll just give it to rachel." He walked away with the bag acting all mighty.

"Fine, give it to me." Jungkook turned around and gave me a big smile.

"Here you go then." He handed the bag over to me.

Somehow his smile made me feel warm, i don't know if its because its the first time he smiles to me or something else. Jennie was probably right when she said i should give jungkook a chance to know him. I shouldn't just judge the book by its cover, in this case the person by its appearance. Jungkook may seem a harsh person but deep inside he is someone very soft but it is hidden very deep inside him making it impossible to dig it off of him to make it shown in the outside. But of course i will dig it off and make it be seen by many people.

"So where are we going? May i ask Mr. Jeon" i overly exaggerated, not caring if i was passing the line in our relationship.

"I see i wasn't the only one anticipating this" he eyed me with his flirty yet innocent eyes. "But of course it will be a surprise to you my Mistress" he said the last word loud to hear more clearly.

"Yah! What do you mean mistress? Change the name before i call you jerk bunny"

"And why is that?" He raised an eye brow.

"Because i said so" i said feeling completely nervous. He walked close to me making it only one centimeter away from each other. I looked away trying to hide the fact that my cheeks were heating up, squinting my eyes expecting him to leave all i saw was him looking at me while laughing.

"Your seriously funny, what you thought that i was going to kiss you like in those kdramas" he said with full of laughter but immediately change into a dark aura. "I would never stoop that low not even for you, i give you an advice walk away while you still can and don't ever dare to look back or you will regret it"

He gave me one of his fake smile before walking away again. As his figure was no longer in my sight i let out a deep sigh and leaned against the wall with the bag he gave me.

Why won't he just let me hell him? All i want is to get to know him more and gain his trust.

Why does he have to be so complicated yet very attractive. Could it be possible that i can fall in love with a guy like him?

Sorry if it was short also for the late update but i have been feeling troubled lately that i decided to take a break, but I'm back. Hope you guys loved the chapter, dont forget to give lots of 💜💜💜💜

Bye~