13

I was sitting in class feeling terribly bored only being here for thirty minutes, and jennie no being here making it worst. Strange. But what can i do?

I was playing with my pencil, listening to the boring lecture when i decided to raise my hand to go to the bathroom.

"Yes?" The teacher stopped the lesson and looked at me.

"Umm...may i go to the bathroom its an emergency." The teacher had some doubts but later nodded her head in approval and went back to teach her lesson. I grabbed my bag and left the room immediately. I roamed around the hall only to be greeted with silence. Once the bathroom door was in front of me i saw someone walking by at the end of the hallway, curiosity killing me i decided to check who it might be. As i got closer i saw jungkook looking outside, watching how the guard was walking back and forth making sure no one goes out. I decided to tap his shoulders only to make him startled.

"Yah! You scared me" he whispered shouted.

"Sorry." I mouthed feeling like a creep.

"Just be quiet." He said pulling me behind him. "You know, it will be best if you went to your class" he said not even sparing me a glance.

"And what about you?" I asked now curious about his odd behavior.

"Well i will be skipping now go to your class" he sounded annoyed. I stood there looking at him without even moving one inch, as he realised i was still in the same position he gaved me a blank face.

"And where will you be going, if i may ask"

"No you may not" he said, but my feet was still glued into the same spot. I observed his every move and saw how he tilted his head doing a mouth thing that i had never seen before. "Look, i don't know why i should explain myself to you but anyways i'll be going to meet a friend. And if you even dare to tell my brother yoongi about this i'll not stay in contact with you ever again, go it?" He said while i nodded.

"Can i go with you?" I daid taken him by surprise. He looked at me for a quick second then looked back to the front, noticing that the guard was no longer there.

"Fine, but i'll suggest of you to not get me in trouble." He said dragging me with him outside of school. As we got out of school we all of the sudden heard the guard yelling at us.

"Run" jungkook said. We both ran as we were frightened on getting caught by the guard. My would be displeased if he finds out i was skipping my math class. As we looked back we both saw the guard was no longer chasing us, we stopped and started panting.

"Here is your stop, now you can go" jungkook said walking off.

"Wait." I ran next to him.

"What is it now?"

"Umm...can i come with you?"

"No." He said sternly. I looked at the ground feeling my heart was daggered was stabbed multiple times by his simple No.

He looked at my reaction and his expression softened.

"Look you can't." He said letting out a sigh. "It's complicated, but you know what, i promise to be on a date with you today but at night. How does that sound?"