32

[Two days later]

Clicking sounds can be heard as the womens kept walking each time with her red high heels, walking through the abandoned place. She made her way towards a man that helped her out in her plan which came out rather effective. Now she had Jungkook by her side meanwhile Lisa was suffering just as she wanted, but Jimin in the other side is trying to get to her good side.

"Rachel darling" the man said happy to see her.

"Your plan did work father and you can't even believe how your plan really work" Rachel said looking at her father with gratitude.

"I told you didn't i besides whatever my daughter want she will have it" Rachel's father assured, hugging her tightly, it's been days since they haven't seen each other. His identity was always a secret no one knew who her father or her mother.

"Father besides having Jungkook by my side when do you think we will get married" she asked.

Mr.Smith broke the hug apart and looked at his daughter.

"Sweety your going too fast just wait for the right moment"

Rachel nodded her head in understanding.

"Mr.Smith someone wants to talk to you" his bodyguard walked towards them.

"Who is it?" Mr.Smith asked annoyed

"Mr.Min sir" the bodyguard responded making eyecontact.

Mr.Smith looked at the bodyguard amused.

"Is that so...

well let him in"

Mr.Smith was confused on Mr.Min sudden visit. The last time they talked was a couple days ago when Mr.Min decided to break his promise and Mr.Smith was not very happy because of that.

"Father why is he here didn't you said that he was your enemy now" Rachel asked with raised eyebrow.

"Of course sweety but you know what i always say keep your enemies close"

Rachel nodded her head and looked towards the front door which she had entered earlier. She saw Mr.Min walking in with a file looking angry.

"What do you think your doing!" Mr.Min yelled.

"I don't know what your talking about. Now if you don't have anything to say that doesn't make me lose my time then you should leave i am busy with my daughter now"

"I don't care if your busy" Mr.Min argued. "For your fault my reputation is ruined and my son is not taking it well"

"Oh you mean Yoongi?" Mr.Smith asked even though he knew the answer.

"Yes"

"Well i don't care" Mr.Smith shrugged. He really didn't care much about Yoongi but rather he cared more about Jungkook since he is planning to make him his son in law.

Mr.Min let out a sarcastic chuckle, not pleased by his answer.

"Why do you care so much about Jungkook and not Yoongi"

"Lets just say its not your business"

"Of course it's my business!" Mr.Min shouted making Mr.Smith mad.

"Let me remind you that he is not your son so his business is no longer yours" He said referring to Jungkook. "Your son is Yoongi so keep your nose on him and also you know how much i hate it when someone raises their tone on me. And you know what happens when some challenges me, right?"

"Father i don't think you should waste your time on him" Rachel said holding her fathers shoulder.

"Your right" Mr.Smith said. "You can leave now i don't got time for you besides take this as warning since you decided to break that promise last time i decided to pay you back."

"But-"

"But nothing. Take him away" Mr.Smith said looking at his body guard.

The body guard grabbed onto Mr.Min expensive suit trying to get him out but Mr.min shoved his hand away.

"Don't touch me i know my way out." He said looking at the bodyguard. "Remember you started this and now i will end this" Mr.Min warned.

Mr.Min walked out of the room not once looking back or regreting his words. He might be scared but his son being hurt in this situation makes him want to ruin him no matter what.

Mr.Smith let out a chuckle and lookef at his daughter.

"I'm lucky to have you" was all he said and looked up at the ceiling.

"Father you know if Jungkook finds out about our plan i have a hidden card in which i can use to make sure he never leaves my side."

Mr.Smith looked at his daughter quite interested by her words.

"And what might that be?" He asked.

"Let's just say you will find out once he knows the truth"

Mr.Smith nodded his head in understanding.

"I hope your right"

"Jungkook you can't be like this" Jennie said looking at her brother worried.

"Look i hate to say this but Jennie is right" Yugyeom said.

Jungkook looked at the two with anger.

"I don't care but i am not going to that school" Jungkook said sternly. It had been two days in which Jungkook haven't been in school after the incident.

Their father was not in the country so he took it as a chance not to go to school. He didn't want to see her again, seeing her only made his heart break into pieces again. For her fault his heart was not only broken but he also slept with Rachel. Since that day he has been talking to Rachel about that day and how he didn't mean to happen since he was drunk and that he didn't want her to get the wrong idea, almost about everything. But of course Rachel didn't see that way.

Jungkook laid down on his bed, tired of hearing his siblings say the same thing over and over again.

"Look we accept the fact that you came home last time late and didn't tell us where you were so now your going to go to school" Yugyeom said in a different tone. His tone was no longer a sweet and caring one rather then a angry one.

"What happens if i tell you where i was? Would you let me stay?" Jungkook questioned raising an eyebrow looking at his brother.

Yugyeom stood there for a moment thinking about his decision. Yugyeom let out a sigh feeling defeated.

"Fine."

Jungkook sat up and looked at both Jennie and Yugyeom.

"Alright then you guys asked for it not me" Jungkook said not caring one bit. "I was with Rachel that night and you can say we had sex" He said it like it was something normal.

Jennie and Yugyeom were shocked.

"What? How? I mean why?" Jennie said looking at him mad.

"I was drunk alright besides your acting like i'm dating somebody or i was the first one to cheat in the relationship i had with Lisa"

"Look what Lisa did was wrong alright but what you did was also wrong"

"I don't care what happened happened"

Jungkook said laying back in his bed.

"Now leave me alone" he muttered.

Yugyeom looked at Jennie dragging her out with him.

As they were gone Jungkook stared at the wall.

"I'll make sure i forget about you for good"