24

Feeling cold air on me i let out groan. I looked around and saw that i was in a room full with luxurious stuff, the sofa, the bed, even the floor. But that was not what caught my attention but the fact that i was no longer in the amusement park. I looked around and saw no sign of Lisa. I walked towards the door knowing that if i am too late in stopping Lisa from seeing Jennie then there will be a problem.

As i walked out the room i heard faint voices coming from down stairs.

"Look i can explain." A voice said that sounded like Jennies.

"Explain what Jennie! That your a mafia and you kept it a secret from us this whole time?!"

Knowing that voice i knew it was Lisa. I knew for a fact that both Lisa and Jennie were arguing because of the yelling that kept getting louder as i kept walking more closely towards their direction. As i was now in front of them, both looked at me.

"By the looks of both of you it seems that Lisa found out who you really are, am i right?" I said looking at Jennie who later on looked at the floor.

"So you knew?" Lisa looked at me with raised eyebrow. Not responding to her question she let out a chuckle.

"I can't believe you both!" She yelled.

"Look Lisa, you can blame it on me but not him. If there is anyone that is at fault then that will be me not him. He just found out about this so please don't blame him."

"What are you now his boyfriend in which you protect because if that is then i am seriously disgusted by you both."

"Lisa--" I tried to talk but she ignored me and continued on saying harsh words.

"You both should rot in hell. I don't want to see you guys ever again."

As she was about leave i grabbed her wrist and looked at her with a glare.

"Do you really think that i'm that type of guy again? Afterall we went through?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes." She answered without hesitation.

Letting out a chuckle i gived her a smirk.

"If you think i stooped low then you stooped even lower. Do you really think that i would hook up with one of your friends and play around with you." I said looking at her hurt and spoke again. "But guess what you wrong, she is my sister." I let out not tolerating how she was acting.

As i said that she looked at me completely shocked, not even imaging that those words would come out of my mouth.

"I just found out yesterday." Was all i said before i walked towards Jennie. "And to be honest i'm glad she is my sister. And to get to the point i still don't know why your acting that way." I said looking at her disappointed.

"Jungkook--" She was about to say something but i cutted her off.

"Are you alright?" I asked Jennie, completely ignoring Lisa plead. Jennie nodded her head while giving me a warm smile.

"Does he knows?" I asked while she nodded again.

"He's coming in a few minutes now." She said while i nodded my head and looked at Lisa one more time only to see her looking down at the floor.

"Pabo." I mumbled under my breath while smiling.

Lisa shoot her head up and looked at me.

"I can't even believe that i can't even be mad at you. You must be really honored because of that am i right?" I crossed my arm while looking at her with a pout.

"So you are not mad at me?" She asked.

"Well..." I said looking as if i was thinking hard. "On one condition."

"What is it?" She looked at me confused. If it wasn't for Jennie being here with us i would have grabbed her waist and kissed her deeply.

"Well my condition is simple and easy. You just have to forgive Jennie and also don't ve mad with her, she has her reasons of not telling you and the others."

Lisa nodded her head and walked towards me giving me a tight hug while i gived her a kiss on the head. If it was for me i would never let her go and stay like this forever but soemone had other plans as we heard the door being slammed open.

"Jungkook?!"

I turned around recognizing that voice and saw Yugyeom panting. I walked towards yugyeom leaving Lisa and gaved him a tight hug.

"I'm glad to see you again brother." Yugyeom said.

"And i'm also glad to see you too brother." I said feeling my tears threatening to fall. I never knew how it felt to feel loved but now that i am having this moment with these people now i know how it feels. I just hope that it lasts long and no one interferes.

"Did anytging happen to you? Are okay? If you want we--"

"Yah! I'm fine i'm just happy to find ou that your my brother." I said showing him my bunny smile.

"I still don't know how i didn't notice we were brothers if we both almost look alike." Yugyeom let out a chuckle while ruffling my head. "But what i still don't get is how you act cute and also act like a fool having the same age as me."

"Do you want to die?" I glared at him.

"But your glares do look like they can kill." Yugyeom laughed.

"Yah, Yah you two i'm here too you know." Jennie pouted while he looked at her with a chuckle.

"Wow you two are really scary, you guys do exactly the same thing." Jennie said looking at us scared. "But guess what before you both group together to destroy me i'll make sure to destroy you."

"Is that so sister?" Yugyeom walked towards Jennie and her face for a few seconds.

"Y-yah what are you--" before Jennie can finish Yugyeom started tickling her.

Jennie started laughing like crazy while shouting to Yugyaom to stop but he ignored her and kept on tickling her. I walked towards Lisa and wrapped my arm around her waist. We both observe them when we heard the door closing making us avert our direction from them and even made them stop.

"Father?" Both Lisa and Yugyeom said. While i looked at the men shocked.

So he is my father.

          Note: sorry for updating late
but i had been really busy and also sorry for the spelling mistakes. I had to do this in a rush. Please be patient for the next update i'm still thinking more about the storyline. Thanks for
Having patients.

-Misskookie7💜