17

"You did what?!" Taehyung eyes went wide hearing Jimins story of what happened in the restaurant.

"I mean its just a date nothing else and nothing more." Jimin shrugged his shoulders, making every word he says sound normal.

"I mean its just a date nothing else and nothing more, MY ASS." Taehyung mocked in frustration. He knew that Jimin was just playing around as always but he also knew that he has to make him stop for the sake of both Jungkook and Jimin especially their friendship.

"Now tell me what did he tell you." Taehyung said waiting for his answer. Jimin turned his gaze away from the red headed guy knowing he will get mad as he doesn't have information. Taehyung grew impatient and let out a growl of frustration.

"What did he say?!"

"I--" Jimin couldn't find the words to say to Taehyung that he knew nothing.

"You what?"

"I--"

"Look Jimin your really getting me pissed off and you know what happens when you get me on my limits. And you should consider yourself lucky, since i didn't punch your cute little face. Yet." Taehyung warned with his dark gaze.

"Fine!" Jimin said sounding defeated.

Jimin let out a sigh, he looked at the ceiling and ruffled his blonde hair with his soft yet small hands. He looked at Taehyung once more and gaved a simple answer.

"He didn't tell me nothing."

"What?" Taehyung said with an eyebrow raised, surprised by his answer. "How come?"

"He told me he will tell me soon so i didn't ask anything." Jimin simply said.

"Since you said that then i guess ge will tell us." Taehyung watch towards the kitchen to grab a cup of water. He opened the fridge and grabbed the gallon of water. He poured some water in thd cup then took a sip of his water. Taehyung placed the cup on the counter.

Taehyung looked at Jimin. "Cancel that date."

"What?!" Jimin asked surprised by his words.

"Did you not hear me clearly or what? I said cancel the date with Lisa."

"But i can't do that."

"Why not?" Taehyung asked with a  raised eyebrow.

"B-because i said so."

"Well it's not that difficult. Look you just have to say sorry i can't go on the date maybe you should go with Jungkook and thats it. Simple."

"Is this is what its about. You want Lisa to go on a date with him and not with me." Jimin was getting angry knowing what Taehyung was doing.

Taehyung let out a sigh and shaked his head in disapproval, Jimins behavior was something taehyung didn't like at all. He saw something that Jin also feared and what Jin also saw. The trio was breaking apart slowly, but that is something Taehyung would not let that happen.

"Look you know Jungkooks life has not been that easy especially now amd also that he might feeling sometging for her. So i'll tell you this." Taehyung walked closer to Jimin giving him a warning look. "Don't take away the last happiness and hope away from him. You may just think this as a game but for him its all about survival."

"Fine." Jimin let out. "But you better be right about this or i'll make sure to destroy this home of yours." Jimin pointed out Taehyung favorite teddy bear that was across the room.

"You wouldn't."

"Test me."

Both of them were doing the staring eye contacts, not one of them were blinking nor moving.