7

His face was only centimeters from my face that i even forgot how to breathe. I felt his breathing go heavier each time.

Why am i feeling like this? I dont know why but if felt like i was casted in a spell making me fall deeper for him. The worst part out of this i felt like i was downing by smelling his beautiful scent along seeing his beautiful features, who knew a guy like him could make me feel like this. One thing for sure is that i should not get to attached to him or it will be game over.

We stayed close for a long time until jungkook let out a chuckle surprising me.

"Did you really think i was going to kiss you?"

Ouch that hurted.

"N-no" i said stuttering, why did i had to stutter especially at jungkook. This will definitely be a ticket for me to being a complete loser.

"Sure" he said sarcastically. "But what happened to the monster you said i was, why would uou want to even kiss a complete monster who doesn't even know the meaning or even know s the word love, huh?" He said backing away while waiting for a response.

"I.." I said but felt no words coming out. I must have hurted his feelings without me even knowing it, but some how i felt very guilty for saying those harsh words to him.

"Right, thats what i thought" he said walking off in his red car that catched the most attention then the other cars around.

"What are you doing?" i asked hitting the window of the car. Jungkook opened the window and let out a sarcastic laugh.

"What do you want a ride?" He said while i nodded my head.

"Too bad I'm a monster and monsters can't have close contact with a normal person like you, only if needed" he said closing the car window and left.

"Ya!"

"Aish, how can he leave me like this?" I said muttering under my breath.

I might as well go home walking, after all how hard can it be?

Jungkook

After calling me a monster what does she expects from me? Happy kisses, a hug, present, a thankyou. I may be taking it easy on her too much and thats just making her too comfortable which doesn't brings me any good, I'll have to start being cold towards her.

"Monster?" I said chuckling while grabbing the steering wheel tightly. "She's the first person that ever dared to say that to me, maybe thats what make her even more interesting"

I ruffled my hair annoyed while the other hand was on the steering wheel.

"I seriously need to stop talking to myself, this girl is driving me nuts"

I was driving on my way to my house when i recieved a message, i looked only to seee yoongi on my screen. Of course i wont text back since I'm driving, but the phone kept beeping each time that it got me annoyed. As the light turned red i stopped the car and grabbed my phone that was laying down on the seat next to me.

Me:
What do you want?

                                                          Yoongi:
                   What a nice way to respond

Me:
Get to the point hyung

He is seriously getting me annoyed.

                                                         Yoongi:
                                Fine. Where are you?

I let out a deep sigh before replying back.

Me:
In my car driving home

                                                          Yoongi:
                                            Are you crazy! And your texting me?

I let out a loud huff before throwing my phone on the seat again. Who can blame me for being who i am? Life has always played tricks on me, why can't i do the same to life? Life is so unpredictable, one second your alive and happy while the other your dead and suffering from pain.

"Stupid life" i mumbled under my breath, the light turned back to green and i started to drive again. All i saw was road after road and cars passing by. Everything passes by along with the wind, but one thing some people don't think about is that the things that passes by can also vaporized along with it...

Just like eomma did.

I stopped in front of the house and got of the car that was suffocating. I walked towards the house and saw in a clear view our maid Barbara.

"Young boy why are you late, dont you see that your brother have been waiting for you these pass minutes" she said scolding me.

"Halmeoni dont scold me, after all you know what a ruff day i went through today" i said giving her a innocent eye, which was a weakness she always had when it came to an angrument we both would usually have. She let out a deep sigh before saying something.

"Jungkook, you know you should try to get along with your brother and in fact your father who-" she said but i cut her off.

"Halmeoni, you know that i cant do that especially with father, you out of everybody knows how he treats both me and yoongi. When it comes to yoongi he will always praise him and always reminds him that he is the best while me, he always does the opposite" i said looking down at my shoes. I Couldn't show halmeoni the pain i have been keeping to myself or the pain that has been growing inside me everyday, the pain has been growing each day but it will never fade away. Sometimes i wonder, why life fades but pain don't?

"My little boy has grown too much but thats not the only thing i see growing too" she said giving me a warm smile, that smile in which shows nothing but kindness and sympathy.

"What do you mean halmeoni?" I asked confused.

"I see that you have also grown pain inside of you" she said pointing at my chest gently with her index finger. "I always see you in pain no matter how much you hide it dear, but do you know one thing that is missing in this beautiful yet pained heart"

"What?"

"You need love, love is the only key for this heart to bloom and to become more beautiful as you are in the outside" halmeoni said, she took her index finger and pointed at the sky.

"The sky is very pretty but there is always a reason for its beauty, dont you think?"

"Halmeo-"

"No more talking, now go your brother is waiting" she said pointing at the house.

"Halmeoni i don't want to, i want to stay with you" i said in a almost pleading voice.

"Young boy do you want me to get mad at you again" she said giving me a scary look, the look my mom would usually do when i was in trouble.

"Fine, but i wont promise you anything, after all i haven't even kept my promise" i said walking away before halmeoni can say anything else or feel even more sympathy towards me.

Love?

Just a meaningless word that can go away anytime.

What happens if i at least try like halmeoni said.

Would love turn out a cure for me or just more pain?

                          Note:
Sorry if there is any mistakes and also for not publishing. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions about the ff feel free to write it in the comment. Also dont forget to vote.

🐣P.S.I have been studying🐇