8

Lisa

"Home sweet home" i said laying down on the couch, closing my eyes after a long day i had.

At last peace and quiet...

"Ow!...what was that for?" I said glaring at jennie who was holding a book.

"Your getting mad? I'm the one suppose to be mad at you for not coming home last night" she said throwing the book at the table next to the couch.

"Well at least say something and not hit me" i said messaging my forehead,  in which she hit with the book.

"Where were you?" Was all she said before sitting down next to me.

"I-i" was the only words that came out of my mouth.

"Hey, i know you dont want to tell me or the others but we were really worried, we thought something bad happened to you"

"Look its just complicated" i said letting out a deep sigh.

"I'm all ears" she said scooting over.

"Well its a very long story" i scratched the back of my neck.

I started telling her the whole story on how awful i have been spending it this whole time, once i finished she gave me a response i never imagined her to say.

"Lisa i know you hate him and i know that you think he is a monster, but after what you have told me i dont think he is actually a monster"

"What?! Hes not a monster! Didn't you hear me just say that he left me walking all the way from that rachel girls house to all the way here to our house"

"Lisa one day you might regret those harsh words your saying about him, besides haven't you heard that you shouldn't judge others without knowing the real truth behind"

"Yes" i mumbled under my breath.

Matter of fact jimin was the one who told me that.

"He is just a guy that is lost and needs guidance, but i may be wrong so why dont you see for yourself instead of chatting too much about him on how you dislike him" jennie said standing up and gaved me a warm smile.

Wierd.

"Why are you talking about him so nicely?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Uh...just do what i told you to" she said walking off.

Why did she get so nervous so suddenly? She has been acting wierd lately, probably I'm just hallucinating.

Jungkook

"How could you leave like that, you know how worried father was" yoongi scolded.

Worried? The only thing i am sure he was worried about was me ruining his reputation. Sometimes i wonder if he is even my father.

Min yoongi...Jeon Jungkook...

I always asked myself why we both have different last names.

Min...Jeon...

I never had father last name but Moms last name before she married father.

Maybe I'm just imaging too much lately.

"Yah! Jungkook" yoongi waved his hand in front of me.

"What?"

"I asked if your going out again"

"Oh...yeah"