16

[Authors p.o.v]

Jungkook didn't know what was his feelings towards Lisa, but one thing for sure was that he felt a pang of jealousy. He looked at both Jimin and Lisa, yet again he looked at Jimin with a glare that could burn holes right into him, if it wasn't for the fact that they were childhood friends, it would have been game over.

He didn't know why it seem to bother him. He would usually be cool with the way people look at his ex-girlfriends. He would even give them up to those that are in need with them, but Lisa seem to be way different then them. Jungkook couldn't pinpoint it. Jungkook grabbed Lisas wrist and pulled her next to him. Jimin in the other hand rolled his eyes.

"You know, i'm not really taking her from you. Besides she likes you, no i mean love you." Jimin said reassuring him. "But who knows it might change, since there are an even more handsome people then you." Jimin gaved Jungkook a smirk.

Jimin walks towards Lisa and grabbed her hand that was on hold of Jungkook. Jimin closed his eyes and kissed her hand, looking up he gaved Lisa a smile.

"Maybe next time we can have our date."

"Uh...i dont know..." Lisa felt uncomfortable, she looked towards Jungkook and saw how he was looking at Jimin. It wasn't the look of happiness like he would usually look at him but the one that looked like he wanted to kill him.

"Shes not." Jungkook interrupted their conversation, both Lisa and Jimin looked at him.

"What?" Lisa asked confused.

"That you won't be having any dates with him."

"Why not?" Lisa questioned as a challenge.

"Because i said so." Jungkook grabbed Lisas arms to leave, but Lisa snatched her arm away. "What are you doing?"

Lisa didn't even bother looking at him, but looked at Jimin.

"I will go."

"What?" Jimin asked surprised.

"I said i will go on a date with, afterall your the one that paid for the food."

Jungkook looked at Lisa and felt his heart was shattered to million pieces.

Stupid heart Jungkook thought.

"Alright then, you won't regret it." Jimin said excited.

"If you wont then i'll make sure she regrets it." Jungkook muttered.

Both Lisa and Jimin turned around to look at Jungkooks cold expression.

"Hey lets go." Lisa said grabbing onto his hand, but he later removed her hand harshly.

"No i'm going you can stay here with Jimin instead."

"Wait, what?" Lisa didn't know what exactly Jungkook wanted but all she knew is that she is now losing him.

"You heard me. You decided to go with Jimin, then go i won't stop you know more." Jungkook gaved her a glare. "If you thought i was going to go on my knees and plead, then your wrong. I'm not some kind of toy that you can take and throw away when your simply not satisfied."

Jungkook walked away knowing that this was his fault. He should have not started something that couldn't even go well.

She was only with me for my money Jungkook thought.

Why else would she be with him? If he just had the money then things would have been differently.

Or so he thought.

........

"You did what?!" The black hair man said. Standing up from his favorite couch that he had bought two years ago.

"You heard me." The guy with orange hair said completely tired of the ruff day he had. Not because of too much work but of too much sins he had carried on for a day.

"I mean i heard you, but how could you do that. You know that Jungkook is our maknae not some random guy." Jin looked up to meet Hoseok eyes but all he saw was a blank expression, he expected him to be worried but all he saw was the total opposite. Jin let out sigh knowing he won't get into Hoseok mind. Jin sat back down on the couch and took a sip of his lemonade that was placed on the table in front of him.

They were both hanging out in Jins house as usual. The conversation was normal but later it got tense.

"I did it because he deserved it. You should have seen how he acted back there especially the way he talked about Yoongi. Not to mention he's his brother."

"Still it didn't give you the right to do that." Jin placed his lemonade back on the table. "Do you have any idea what would happen if the other youngsters find out."

Jin knew that the three younger ones were very close to each other and they would even risk their lifes for each other. If one of them were hurt then the person will have to pay the price including the oldest from the group. The maknaes were like magnets it was hard for them to seperate, thats what made Jin worried. He didn't know too much about them besides the fact of their background but overall he doesn't knows their emotions. What concerned Jin was not their bond but their bond would be ever broken someday. Jin had a gut feeling that everything will fall apart and that something huge is about to happen.

Jin stood up once again and gaved hoseok a warning look. "Stay out of it."

"What?" The guy in orange hair asked confused.

"Stay out of Jungkook business. It was not your job to lift a hand on him. Besides what did you win out of it? A trophie, money, bravery, or even maybe respect, or better yet satisfaction."

"Look i don't care which side are you on but all i know is that you will regret it. If you think for an instant i'll feel guilt then your wrong."

"You know Hoseok, i won't be regretting nothing but all i know is that your the one to regret it." Jin walked towards the door and turn to look back back the orange hair guy with a smirk. " prepare yourself tomorrow because you'll be surrounded by the famous Park and Kim."

Jin walked out if the room leaving Hoseok speechless.

........

"Father!" Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

Jungkook was pacing around waiting impatiently for the man to appear. He looked up only to see his father with a sly smirk.

"What is it my son?" His father said amused.

"Cut it out father, i mean Mr. Min."

Jungkook looked at the ground feeling so confused, his own life was a total life afterall and he just found out about it a couple hours ago. Jungkook looked back at Mr.Min but not the usual look he will give, which was was looking at his 'father' with full of admiration and him being powerless but now he felt rather powerful.

"You probably already know that i am no longer blinded by those lies. Am i wrong?" Jungkook tilted his head observing Mr.Min. Trying to observe to his every move, the man infront of him wasn't just any ordinary man but a calcultive and sly person who will make sure everything keeps flowing the way he wants it.

Mr.Min took a step closer to Jungkook and put both hands on each of his pockets. He looked at Jungkook up and down before looking deep into his eyes.

"I am aware of it." With that saying Mr. Min took a step back and let out a sarcastic laugh. "But i guess thats not the only reason you called for me."

"Your right." Jungkook said now taking a step closer to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him with so much hatred in his. All the years suffering with the man, just to make him pleased, but for nothing. "Why did you cancel my credit card?"

Mr. Min walked away from Jungkook and sat down on the stairs.

"What do you think? I mean did you really expect for me to feed you after you already know the truth that tour not my son but the son of a simple secretary!" Mr. Min shouted, angry was more evident in his voice, but Jungkook didn't care of course.

What he really cared about was that, his real father was a secretary.