12

Jungkook

I woke up with a neck pain that had been killing me since yesterday. Rubbing my neck with my hand i looked at the drawer that was next to my bed and saw a document, letting out a deep sigh i got off my bed and went straight to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower letting warm water come out, as i walked inside the shower water started falling on my body and hair no longer leaving a trace of dryness. I closed my eyes waiting for the water to not only clean my body but also my heart that has been in pain lately. Why did life had to play a game with me along with father? Thinking about father made me have flashbacks of yesterday.

Flashback

I was sitting down at the most famous mayors office that everybody can't seem to stop blabbing about. If they only knew how the person was behind the mayors office they would most likely feel disgusted, but as expected i can't say a word not for father but for mother.

I sitting down on the far corner of the office typing down some information that yoongi asked of me, while yoongi was sitting down at fathers desk writing down some stuff. The room was quiet with some typing sounds, when all of the sudden father walked in with his bright smile looking directly at yoongi.

"I love how my son is working, don't you feel tired son" father said in a proud tone. Father walked up towards yoongi and looked at what he was writing and was later surprised. "Son are you sure? I mean dealing with them can be quite difficult, especially when were talking about The Gang"

"I know father but you see we need to make an alliance with them at least one time to make this place at least a little bit safe, besides i can get jungkooks help with that." Yoongi suggested to father, but father was displeased. Father looked at my direction with a cold gaze not even bothering that yoongi might see him.

"How is your work going" he asked while i still kept on typing.

I continued on typing not even answering his question when all of the sudden water was poured on the computer jamming it completely.

"What do you think you are doing father! you know how much i worked on that not to mention that i had typed at least three pages" i said full of anger.

"You should have answered me in the first place and not ignore me when i clearly asked you a question"

Typical

"Well i didn't have to answer you." I walked off my chair and started taking the computer to get a new one. As i was about to walk off the office father grabbed my shoulder harshly making me turn around

"Listen to me closely jungkook i won't tolerate such behavior from you and just to discipline you, make sure to do a ten page"

"What are you crazy!" I said looking at him shocked. "You can't do this to me, yoongi say something tell i can't do that ten pages especially when its 6:00 P.M." i said looking at yoongi only to be more shocked.

"Do as father says, if it takes until tomorrow then do it" yoongi said without even looking at me. "Now if you excuse me i'll be going"

"Going? Going where?" I walked up to him and saw him packing up some documents.

"Home" he simply said.