v: the principal's room

The next few hours passed with Wendy's sleeplessness and she wasn't in the mood for doing a mission about Irene right now. She pulled over her car at the college with an empty, soaring stomach rumbling for food and she hastily smushed the stupid notebook she grab at the bookstore. Her temple ache slightly and she winced as she attempt to massage it. 

Out of frustration, Wendy submit the essay to the teacher, then ran off somewhere to have a nap. She had discovered the rooftop where Irene stayed yesterday was pleasant, so she slowly walked there. Even the top part of the stairs were clean and comfortable with cool wind flowing by. 

"What if IB come up here again?" the thought crossed her jumbled mind, and Wendy decided to not lay on the actual rooftop, but the upper part of the stair. This way, it's guaranteed that she is safe from any spotting when anyone walked up the stairs. The brunette gazed out at the view from the little rectangle hole in the wall, it was perfect amount of sunlight and puffy cloud to her enjoyment.

She smirked, and put her blond-hazelnut hair through her fingers, and put down her head on her forearm to relax. She fell asleep shortly after, but didn't forget to help herself with a soft t-shirt under her head.

Irene went to class, and what's on her mind was her last night. She and her companion, Hyoyeon was rushing to the headquarter for a sudden meeting about her mission, and she vividly remembered that weird silhouette. The girl's hair was partially blond, drinking a beer with a hand hanging with a new grocery bag. She felt like the girl followed them, but when they look back and track, they couldn't see anything.

"Maybe she's just curious. She won't understand anything even if she followed anyway." Hyoyeon soothed her, and she nodded with a sigh. 

"Urgh" she grunted as she noticed the absence of the girl sitting next to her. 

Irene was going to get a look at Wendy, since she almost didn't even notice the cheerful girl existence. She flipped the book, while staring blankly at the screen motoring who had turn in their assignments. And the raven-haired girl notice that Wendy had completed all, despite she skipping classes almost every class at her first week. 

The break bell rang loudly again, and Irene wandered to the rooftop as usual. She was coldly walking up the stair, and the sound of her shoes created a crisp knock on the hard cement stairs. The slightest sound can wake Wendy up, and the girl shot up gently from her deep sleep of exhaustion. She quickly peeked down, with her head lowered so low that she felt her neck is going to snap off. Oddly, nothing happened, and Wendy slowly put her head backdown and help herself.

Suddenly, Irene's phone buzzed, and she slipped it out of her skirt's pocket. Wendy could barely see the number, but the contact was simple named "S". A letter couldn't bring clue, but as an agent she knew she need remember it somehow. Irene looked puzzled, and she answered the phone as she stopped in the middle. Wendy was laying directly on top of her, and the blond girl was concealing her breath to her best ability.

"His room?" Irene muffled confusingly, as she squinted harshly.

"You-"

"Right."

"It got pushed back?"

"What the fuck is going on?" Wendy is filled with anticipation, and her heart was racing again. She wants to jump out from the tedious hiding spot and pressed her ears straight to that phone. It's been such a long time that she felt such rush of excitement during mission. She reached up a little more, and tried to hear what's the conversation is leading toward.

"I sure hope so, I'm sure he won't even remember me." At the peek of her light-brown eyes, Wendy can see a note of mockery in Irene's facial expression, and teasing tone in her soft voice. She then turn off her phone quickly swept down the stair. 

"Fuck." Wendy thought, she wanted to follow her, but she can't just jump down. Irene will notice her. 

When the sound of caking shoes had been diminished, Wendy stealthily hopped down and landed softly on the stair. She peeked her brownish-yellow head out, and can see Irene's petite figure walking toward the administrator building. Her eyebrows furrowed, but relaxed because she tracked Irene in time. 

With hand her pocket, Wendy cheerfully jog behind Irene while maintaining a reasonable distance. She saw Irene walk into the elevator, and a cuss slipped out of the girl's mouth. And quickly glanced over at the digital clock embroiled with silver on the wall and noted the time down. 

"I still don't know where all the places at." Wendy thought and she took a paper brochure stacked on the reception table and start flipping through.

-

Irene quickly speed-walk to the principal's room, too hastily that she didn't even notice everyone around her. She went up to the vice-principal, show him the fake-appointment the agency made for her and get an easy nod. Irene calmed herself down, even though outside she look dead cold and didn't lose a bit of composure.

"This shitty bastard...." she cussed, and needless to say she disdained her father who's the principal.

She knocked the hard wooden door that had been repainted with a smooth dark-chocolate color and a fancy knob had been encored on the lower left side. A ring sound rang from the room, and she turned the knob and try to keep her cool.

Irene isn't an amateur, she knew a good poker face and a cold face she always use. A little something stir up in the bottom of her stomach, but it wasn't quite powerful enough to change a bit of her facial expression.

"Yes?"