xv: obvious

Bogum organized a day for Eric and Irene to meet and transfer the information over so that they can carry out the mission successfully. At first when Irene saw the guy, she didn't recall any moments where she met him. 

For Eric, he was quite terrified but still remain relatively sincere to Irene. Irene just handed over the folder full of little papers she noted and collected and look at Bogum for any further 'interaction'. Bogum drew an unfortunate smile as she observed the two. This is what he wanted, he didn't want Eric, or man to encounter Irene. After all, he wants someone to suit Irene assistant and wouldn't get close to her.

"Who am I kidding." Bogum snickered at his own thought, "Irene hates men."

He collects the folder on the table and shine a usual bright smile to Irene, which cause her to squint in annoyance. He moves his fingers to signal Eric to stand up, and they walked to the car while Irene start her car. She glanced over at Eric, he didn't seem like the bubbly annoying type like Bogum, and won't be causing such trouble. Honestly, how Bogum had the entire company to himself is out of her mind. It's just that Bogum had a twisting brain that can manipulate others under him. 

The ballad music softly running in her car, and Irene drove to school. It's 5 in the morning, and it's random for Bogum to organize such an early meet since he barely start his office at 8 in the morning. 

Or, unless...

Bogum is planning on getting Eric out to the mission TODAY.

Irene shook her head to get the random thought of her head, and fix her slightly-messy but flawless hair. Her raven hair is stroked to one side, her black, orb-like onyx stared into the car's side. 

She spot a familiar figure lurking out of a sport car with her hair tied up tightly in a pony tail and a pack of bread dangling from her mouth. She sighed, and got out of her as quiet as she can. If Wendy is a spy like she suspected, her car would be well-investigated already.

Indeed, Wendy had her eyes on both Irene's new and old car.

The small figure noticed Irene, and the hazelnut-hair turned over with a bright but somewhat derpy smile. She was beaming with energy, and start walking toward Irene. The older girl squinted her eyes in hesitant, and took a step back until she saw a big shadow casts over her. 

Wendy brown onyx fixated on the man's huge figure and had her usual smirk on her face. 

"Damn, a goddess need a body guard for sure." She thought as she licked her chapped lips and rips open the pack of bread.

The man bowed his head to the two girls, and didn't say a word as he walk past them. He was Eric, Irene's new assistant. His hair was nicely combed, with gel to make it look slick and tidy. He had a perfect figure, strapped nicely in his clothes and the backpack hangs loosely on one side of his broad shoulder. Needless to say, Eric had all the attention as he walked into the classroom, which was where Irene and Wendy were.

Wendy was annoyed with the guy, she didn't know why she dislike him so quickly but something in her gut disdained him. The hazelnut sighed heavily as she saw his gaze is mostly fixed on Irene, his eyes were tender and that irritate him. He looked one of those flirty dudes that hang around the classroom to hook with the pretty girls, which of course include Irene. Irene can felt the intense glaring going on, and she didn't knew Eric was that new to the job.

"He's too obvious." she massaged her temple when she elbowed Wendy and scribbled her into silence with her scary, void-like onyx.

The younger girl jolted in surprised, and was reluctant to look up at Irene's cold face. She chapped her lips again and asked to go the bathroom, and as soon as she leaves Irene glared at Eric. 

"You're fucking obvious, ruining my mission." she mouthed the silent words

"I-" his lips moved, but confusion was drawn clear on his face, "What did-"

His eyes didn't hide the shock enough when Irene mouthed curse words and telling to stop staring at her. Eric turned his head to the board, and Irene shook her head as she rumbled in her mouth about the guy. He lacks basic skill, and might screw up her entire plan. 

The raven haired girl pulled out her phone, slowly texts Eric to stay put for the day and headed to the administrative building for more investigating.

-----

The man locked his drawer with a silver key incurved with what seemed like random lines. He slit the shiny back into his pocket. His head was full of gray hair, and his hawk eyes scanned around him for any suspect around his protective office. He had covered the entire building with bulletproof glass and materials when he got hold of the school, since this place will be a great hideout for his little business. 

And he was the beloved principal.

------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thank you so much for reading my story!