vii: report

"She...went into the admin's building?!" Taeyeon's high tone screeched through the phone, as Wendy sprang, almost dropping the bright screen at midnight.

"Well yes, I kinda creep outside the building." The brunette girl sniffed her nose as she collects the creepy-ish picture she took when she spotted Irene jogging to the building, "For, exactly 9 minutes and 45 seconds."

"And she had a strong smell with her that I didn't smell before. You know, like a man's smell."

"Deodorant?" Her little boss suggested.

"No...It's like men scent." she nudged.

"So you can track that person down?"

"I mean, looking at the list I accumulated...There are 18 males working in that office, and that's still a possibility if she meets a male. But I can do it easily. I was born with an amazingly sharp nose you know~" Wendy playfully pitched her talents.

"Right, there might be a weird woman who liked men odor, I mean..." Taeyeon on the other side chuckled because of her employee's tease.

"Well, I have the report Yeri had been working on about the identity of the people working at that school. She didn't quite tackle the admin team, we'll work on that...keep a close eye on her anyways." Taeyeon reads off the report to Wendy in her working glasses.

They chat and casually tease each other after that Wendy turned off the bright laptop screen and rest her sore neck on the comfy mattress. She stretched her little arms and legs, and the blond girl can't help but think about the moment when the black-haired goddess sit next to her and smiled.

Her eyelids are barely clinging, and she shut her eyes thinking about the smell of Irene's clothes, and the light reflecting through Irene's eyes. She fell asleep with a huge sneer.

------

"Where did the principal keep his papers?" questioned a man in a suit, his hair was neatly combed.

"In his desk cabinet, upper part, the second one from the left. He draws my profile from there." The raven-haired girl answers smoothly, without looking at the man.

Irene was sitting in a simple, wooden chair in a luxurious room with chandeliers hanging above them, with carpet linings and complex trims carved onto many things in the room. The man nodded with her response, as he slides down on his chair and pulled out a section in his desk.

"Do you need any more...stunts? Or the gun?" he asked, as his fingers brushed across the weaponry their agency stored.

"Bogum."

"You're such a bore." the man sighed and smiled amusingly, "Is that father of yours that importanté?"

"And you're a fucking ass." She replied bluntly, as she went and pick some stun gun and smoke bombs. Irene tucked it in her little bag attached to her slender hip.

"You DON'T question my personal business." She swore under her light breath as she turned and fled the room, locking the heavy door loudly and leaving Bogum behind with a mere head shake.

Irene plodded out of the hallway so elegantly that no one thought she was agitated, and one of her friends is waiting outside.

"Conflicts?" asked Jisoo, who is leaning on the corner wall with her arm folded and head tilted. The two exchange a soft simper, and Jisoo put her slender arm around Irene's neck. She's one of Irene's friend that she actually allow doing that.

Irene got onto the car, next to the driver seat and buckled her belt. Jisoo turned the wheel slowly, while they chat. Jisoo talked about this one cute girl she meets during her mission name Jennie, and the Irene sometimes strikes a soft laugh. Jisoo drove them to a long, pretty congested alley and in front of a motorcycle garage filled with vexing gasoline smell.

Irene got off, as she threw away her heels and slides in more comfortable shoes while Jisoo locks the car and walked in to pick a good motorcycle. After quick and swift selection, the two leaped on the vehicle with Jisoo driving and she turned out to join the long and busy streets.

"It's 11:30"