xx: snap

It had been weeks since the two start dating, and Wendy was so into the date that she practically forgot about reporting Irene to the agency. She occasionally sends files on Irene's habit, but nothing major on the incident between her and the principal. The brunette had confirmed Irene's target but didn't do anything to interfere with it.

On the other end, Irene was also distracted by the fluffy ball that followed her everywhere she went. Whenever she wanted to do anything, she had to teach it to Eric and let him handle the situation despite how clumsy he can be. She knew her speed is slowing down, but something in her told her it's okay to let the hate die down a little.

Irene indeed was enjoying every minute next to Wendy, she liked the way the younger girl took care of her. But down to the core, Irene was more serious about her mission than Wendy. With that being said, she spends reasonable time messaging back and forth with Jisoo to coordinate a surprise attack at night next week at the principal's office.

She tracked the old man's movement, and with Eric, she had been pretty sure that that man lurks at night. 5 days before the attack, Irene received a panic call from Jisoo that her junior had been hooking up with a girl named Jennie and she'll delay the attack for two days.

Upon receiving the call, Irene didn't know how else to react but to laugh softly when she felt how happy the latter was. When Irene answered the call, Wendy was waiting for outside the door because it's a Saturday night and that's when they would have their usual date.

Wendy waited abnormally long, so she pressed her ears into the door as stealthy as possible. She can hear a random laugh and chuckle, which makes her pout since Irene didn't open the door for her and instead of talking with someone else. Something snapped in the brunette's head and told her to press on, so she did. Every veins and muscle tensed up when she heard the muffled sounds of Irene.

"....so two days---"

"Ahhh--it's fine...."

"So same time...do you ne....yes...stop teasing me about it..."

The sounds of the call got shuffled by the sound of Irene's footsteps and clashing sounds of key hitting each other. The brunette quickly moved away from the door as she heard Irene coming closer, and her heart suddenly pump so hard she still had a pale face from eavesdropping. Irene opened the door after she ended the call, and she was genuinely excited to meet Wendy.

The door flung open and Irene chuckled after seeing Wendy's surprised face, with fast breathing. The weather was cold then, and Wendy's nose had turned red from the cold weather. Irene's hand reached out and pinched the smaller girl's nose, making her twitch in surprise but Wendy didn't do anything to get Irene back away.

She likes the older girl's touch.

Irene chuckled then wrap her scarf around Wendy's neck, carefully tucked it in and gently scold, "Ah, you should've known how to take care of yourself."

Irene had always said sweet words and phrases like that during their dating relationship, despite the fact that had only been dating for only two months. And Irene had been delaying her mission for 2 months, she was too into Wendy that her passion died down. The older girl had always been struggling to manage her time between the mission and Wendy, but ultimately she decided to finish the mission first. Irene is a determined person that put her mind to her original goals, and it had always been that way. It had seemed like she had forgotten about how much she used to doubt the brunette since they had been dating and Irene had been so fond of Wendy.

But again, Irene is so much more serious than Wendy, but Wendy is so much more skilled than her.

----