Part - 2 Her Act

It was around 12:30 when the meeting gets over.. Vineet and his manager was happy as they got the deal.. They have dinner with the delegates with some little business talks.. After dinner they moved to their respective paths.. Dropping his manager vineet heads towards his home.. He check the time which shows 1 :45 of morning, he bit his tongue..

 He check the time which shows 1 :45 of morning, he bit his tongue

'itna late ho gaya.. Jaane madam soi bhi hogi ki nahi' he speed up his car.. In 10 minutes he reach to his destination. He hopes out of the car, open the door of house with the spare keys and enter.. The lights were off, Only the dim lights were on.. He heads towards his room..

He open the door of his room, the room was pitch dark, he switched on the light.. He looked on towards the bed and sighed..

'tum aab tak nahi soi' he asked looking at her, who shook her head as no.. She was waiting for him all long sitting on the bed..

'itni der tak jagne ki kya jarurat thi tumhe. So jana tha na' he said.

'aab tum bhasan maat do jao jake fresh hoke aao, mujhe nind aa rahi ' she said yawning..

He shook his head in disappointment and entered in the washroom, he came out after 10 minutes after getting changed in shorts and t-shirt .. He looked at her who is impatiently waiting for him. He marched towards the bed..

' kitna dheere chaloge thora jaldi karo 'she said a bit angrily..

He takes fast step and climbed over the bed, he laid on his side and stretched his one arm for her.. She kept her head on his arm and hide her face in his chest , she circle her one hand around his waist and closed her eyes.. With the other hand he smeared her head..

'tum bhi na puri pagal ho.. Kya jaroorat thi itni raat tak jaagne ki , so jana chahiye tha na' he said while  smearing her head..

'kaise so jaati, tumhe pata toh hai mujhe tumhare bina nind nahi aati' she said while playing with the button of his t-shirt..

'abhi mere bina nind nahi aati aur jab mei nahi rahunga tab kya karogi' he asked.. She looked at him. Her face turned serious and then angry.. She jerk his hand and turn to other side 'jao main khud so jayungi' she said angrily..

He hug her from back 'tum toh naraz ho gayi.. Main toh mazak kar raha tha' Vineet said and kept his head on hers.. She didn't reply.. He turn her towards himself.. Her eyes were moist..

'main mazak kar raha tha jaan. Tum toh serious ho gayi' he said and wiped off her tears.

'main mazak mei bhi tumhe khone ka nahi soch sakti.. Mere pass tumhare siwa kuch nahi hai khone ko' she said and hugged him.. Fir kabhi aisa mazak maat karna 'he smeared her back to comfort her..

' waise meine France ki tickets book kar li hai aur ek honeymoon suite bhi 'he said to light the situation.. She looked at him but said nothing..

' I'm sorry, nahi karunga fir aise.. Please aab aise udas maat raho 'he said apologetically.. She didn't react..

' aab maaf bhi kardo na biwi 'he said looking at her..

She look at him and said' pehle main kuch questions puchungi agar tumne sahi answer diya fir maaf karungi 'she said like a kid..

He locked her in his arms and said' pucho, I'm ready 'he said as he was quite aware what may the questions be.. She put her hand around his waist..

' aacha batao raat ko kya aata hai? She asked looking at him..

He smiles as his assumption was right, he thinks to tease her..

'umm raat ko andhera aata hai' he replied.. She gave him a look..

'andhera nahi, main kuch aur puch rahi hoon ' she said

'aacha kuch aur.. Umm haan, tare aate hai' he said suppressing his smile..

She slapped his arm 'main andhera aur tare ki baat nahi kar rahi.. Tumhare andar kya feeling aati raat ko, ye puch rahi hoon? She said a bit angrily.. As she was frustrated by now.

' aacha, feeling.. Pehle puchna tha na, fir main direct jawab de deta.. he pull her closer and whisper in her ears 'mujhe naa.. His hot breaths touch her neck, she got excited. Mujhe naa. He again whisper. Her breathes become heavy. Haan tumhe kya?? She asked as she cluthches his t-shirt.. He smile at her Act..
Mujhe raat ko nind aati hai' he said and moved back laughing.. She glare him angrily.. And hit him with the pillow.. He catches the pillow and put it under his head..

She climbed over him and sat on his stomach..she held his collar and said 'itni sexy si wife hote hue, tumhe nind aati hai raat ko? She asked angrily.. Vineet didn't able to reply, he was laughing uncontrollably..

' lanat hai meri iss sexy figure pe, meri hotness pe, jo inke hote tumko raat ko nind aati.. Parlour ke saare paise waste ho gaye.. Parlour wali boli thi dekh ke husband flat ho jayega yahan toh tumne ek compliment tak na diye..' she said and slapped on his chest..

' aacha tum parlour gayi thi mujhe toh pata hi nahi chala..he tease her.. Aacha aab hatto naa mujhe nind aa rahi hai 'he said in order to tease her.. She gave him a deadly glare while he suppressed his laughter..

She descended from him, stretch his arm and kept her head on his arm and circle his other arm around herself.. Vineet control his laughter.. She closed her eyes mumbling in anger..

'good night, sleep well' Vineet said suppressing his laughter..

'haan haan good night.. So jao, badi nind aa rahi hogi tumko, janmo se jo nahi soye ho' she replied angrily..

Vineet smile at her frustration, he hugged her tightly and slept.. He fell asleep but she was awake..

She take a glance of him, he was sleeping peacefully, she make face..

'huhhhh, kumbhkaran. Sone ki padi isko... So jao jitna sona, kal bataungi tumhe' she thought and fell asleep after some time..

...

To be continued..