Part - 19 Pain

Vineet was crying bitterly sitting in the mandap

Vineet was crying bitterly sitting in the mandap.. Devika eyes were also moist to see him like this.. Nandini sighed in relief while Janaki was also upset with the decision.. And this condition of vineet, she couldn't able to bear and left the place..

Nandini signal something to the mans who were standing beside Vineet, they nodded and held vineet arms.. Vineet looked at them.. They make him stand and started pulling him..

'kahan le jaa rahe ho mujhe' Vineet shouts

One of them looked at him  'chup chap chalo warna yahin thok denge' he said pointing gun at his head..

They dragged him in a room, Vineet looked around and recognised it was his room.. They made him sit on the bed and they themselves settled down beside him.. Vineet was trying to understand what they are doing and why.. He was in deep thought..

Devika side..

Nandini took her in a room and she was left shocked to see the whole room decorated beautifully

With flowers and candles.. The bed was also decorated.. Devika angered to see all this.. First Nandini forced them for the marriage and now what she was trying to do was crystal clear....

'yeh sab kya hai maa' Devika asked instantly..

Nandini looked at her confusedly 'kya kya hai..' she asked..

Devika closed her eyes to control her anger 'yeh sab decorations kyun hai yahan.. Aur aap mujhe yahan kyun layi hai' she asked maintaining her calmness..

'tujhe nahi pata hai, aaj shadi hui teri.. First night hai teri' Nandini said casually.. Devika filled with disgust to hear this from her mother..

'chii.. Ye kya bole jaa rahi hai aap, ek baar soch toh lijiye bolne se pehle.. Ye shadi karwa ke apne sabki life toh barbad kar hi di hai aab bhi aapko chen nahi pada jo ye sab karne jaa rahi hai' she shouted on her..

Nandini held her arm tightly 'ek toh main ye sab tere liye kar rahi hoon aur tu mujhe hi suna rahi hai.. Meri baat kaan khol ke sun main sab tere bhale ke liye hi kar rahi hoon' she said..

Devika jerk her 'mere bhale ke liye..Kyun Kiya, agar ismein meri bhali thi toh main dukh mei rehna jyada pasand karti.. Aapko pata hai iss bhalai ke chakkar mei apne kya kar diya hai..meri shadi ek aise aadmi se karwa di jisne mere saath Saat Phere toh liye par kabhi unke vachno ko nahi nibhayega.. Unhone mere gale mei ye mangalsutra toh dala par unke liye ye ek kaale motiyon ki maala se jyada aur kuch nahi aur ye sindoor ye mahej ek rang hai aur kuch nahi..  Yeh shadi sirf ek mazaq ek samjhota hai jo unhone chachi ki jaan bachane ke liye kiya aur kuch nahi.. Unke liye ye shadi koi mayne nahi rakhta aur aap aache se janti hai kyun.. Kyunki wo pehle se shadi shuda hai, unki ek beti hai.. Sab kuch jaante hue aapne unhe majboor kiya shadi ke liye kyun.. Kyun?? Unki, meri, hum sab ki zindagi barbad kar di aapne 'Devika fall down on her knees crying..

Nandini let her cry for some minutes then after around 15 minutes she made her stand.. She took her in washroom and splash water on her face.. She clean her face and set up her dress properly.. They came out and Devika asked

'kar kya rahi hai ye aap' she almost shouts..

Nandini shot her a deadly glare 'bahut sun li hai teri bakwas aab aur nahi, chup chap jaa ke baith jaa wahan' she said pointing towards the bed..

'nahi, kabhi nahi' Devika protests and received a tight slap from her mother.. She looked at her in shocked..

Nandini held her by shoulder 'jitna bola hai utna kar samjhi' saying so, she dragged her towards the bed and made her sit in the middle of the bed and warns her to not to move from there.. Nandini then left the room.. As she leaves Devika broke into tears..

Vineet side

Vineet side

Vineet was in tension that what they are going to do now.. His was in deep though when Nandini entered into the room, Vineet shivers to see her.. Nandini signal something to the men's, they nodded and and once again they grabbed vineet.. He tried to free himself but all in vain..

They dragged him towards another room, Nandini signal them to throw him inside the room and they did the same.. They took him inside and made him sit on the bed and move out locking the door from outside..

Vineet shed silent tears to see the decorated room.. Devika immediately hops out of the bed and stands in a corner of the room.. She was ashamed of her mother.. She was feeling embarrassed to face Vineet..

Here Vineet who was crying, closed his eyes and Anamika face flash in front of his eyes.. He open his eyes with a jerk, many questions arose in his mind.. How will he tell her the truth?? How will she react? How will his mother react?? How will he face them?? And the most important will she be able to bear this??? Tear flipped down his cheeks..

Vineet moved his fingers through his hairs.. He stood up and try to open the door, he wants to go, he wants to go now.. but the door was locked, he tried hard to open but all in vain.. He moved towards the window and tried to open it but that was also locked, he banged his hand on the wall and at the same time the door gets open.. Vineet and Devika gets shocked to see the person..

..
..
..
To be continued..