Part - 5 Moments

Vineet and Anamika were in ladies section while kaushalya has took khushi to kids section..

Anamika was busy in selecting dresses while vineet was busy in staring her.. She show him a dress and he just nodded..

'tum ruko main try karke aati hoon' she said and moved in the changing room.. She came out after 10 minutes wearing the dress,..

'how is it' she asked

'nice' he replied..

'ummmm, tumhe aachi nahi laggi' she asked making faces..

'ghar chalo naa biwi, shopping badh mei kar lena' he said looking at her.. His mood was totally swinged..

'kya jaldi hai, aab aaye hain toh kuch toh leke jayenge' she said, to irritate him..

'urggh! Jaldi lo jo lena hai' he said..

'have some patience bunnu jii, itni jaldi bhi kya hai' she said brushing her fingers on his neck..

He held her hand 'don't call me that, maa ko nahi rok sakta par tumhe chorunga nahi' he said rolling his eyes..

'awww, bunnu jii ghussha ho gaye' she pulled his cheeks..

He held her hand and pulled her 'don't test my patience biwi, pchtaogi' he warned her..

She put her arms around his neck 'dekh lenge' she almost whispered in his ears and before he could do anything she left him..

'kuch aur try kar ke aati hoon' she said entering the changing room..

She came out changing in another dress..

'what about this' she asked

'nice, le lo' he said

She looked at herself and said 'thik hai but utni bhi aachi nahi, main kuch aur dekhti hoon' she again entered in and came out wearing another dress..