Part - 28. Revealing The Truth

Vineet marched towards his room.. By every step he feels his legs becoming heavier, not able to lift them up.. He was fighting with his own thoughts whether to tell her the truth or not.. He was convinced by his mother but was still fearful.. He don't know how will she react to know about this.. Her reaction may be aggressive or may not be..

He take a deep breath, approach to his room brushing off his thoughts. The pushed open the door.. He search for her rotating his head and found her sitting on the bed, hugging her legs..

He marched towards her and sat down on the bed beside her.. He called her softly placing his hand on her hand.. She look up to him surprisingly as she didn't notice when he entered in the room..

'tum andar kab aaye' she asked gazing at him..

'bas abhi' he replied and sighed..

A silence prevailed between them..

'kuch bolna chahte ho? Anamika asked as she found him staring at her but wasn't saying anything..

Vineet nodded positively.. She move closer to him and held his hand..

'bolo. Kya bolna chahte ho.. Main sun rahi hoon' she said smiling..

Vineet grip on her hand 'biwi! Bhorasa karti ho mujh pe? He asked, looking at her keenly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vineet grip on her hand 'biwi! Bhorasa karti ho mujh pe? He asked, looking at her keenly..

Anamika gets confused by this sudden question but nodded positively without asking any questions

'khud se jyada' she replied, this answer of her makes him a little relax..

He closed his eyes and open in few seconds..

'ek sach hai jo meine tumse chupaya hai.. Main chupana nahi chahta tha par batane ki himmat bhi nahi thi.. Dar raha tha ye soch ke ki jaane tum kaise react karogi.. Par aaj, abhi. Main tumhe sab sach bata dena chahta hoon.. He sighed deeply.. Jis din main aaya tumne pucha tha na ki main sham ke bajai subha kaise aa gaya? He asked, she nodded positively..

Vineet continues 'main bhag aaya tha wahan se biwi, parishtithi hi kuch aisi ho gayi ki mujhe ye karna pada' he look at her and found her staring at him confusedly..

'Devika ki shadi tut gayi, ladke walo ne shadi se mana kar diya kyunki unn logon ko mere baare mei kissi ne bata diya ki main dahej ke khilaf hoon aur unke bhi.. They blame me ki meri wajah se hi Devika ki shadi tuti.. His eyes were still staring at her face, he notice her expression turn angry.. Meine koshish ki unhe samjhane ki, ki jo hua wo aacha hua Devika ki life bach gayi par unhe meri galat laggi and.. His eyes gets teary and voice chocked in his throat but he didn't let the tears to flow.. He directly looked in her eyes..

'they forced me to marry Devika

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'they forced me to marry Devika.. Maa (Ajay's mother) ki bigdi tabhiyat ka faida utha ke mujhe majboor kiya 'he observed the tears forming in her eyes and her grip losing in his hand.. He tightened his grip on her hand..

'believe me biwi. meine unhe rokne ki bahut koshish ki but wo nahi maane 'tears slipped down his eyes, so did her.. She pulled back her hand.. Vineet tried to caught her hand but she didn't let him.. He sighed disappointedly.. Tears leaked down his eyes..

'main tumhe sab kuch ussi din batane wala tha jis din main aaya par tumhe khone ke dar se nahi bataya..Nahi chahta tha tum kissi dard se guzro ya mujh se nafrat karo.. He looked at her, she was staring the floor. Tears were rolling down her cheeks..

'I.. I'm. Sorry..' Vineet apologies, why he don't know.. He wasn't in fault still he apologies.. He stood up from the bed and turn to go.. His heart broke into thousand pieces, she misunderstood him.. He was right, she didn't understand his point, his pain.. This thoughts were hurting him.. Now he wants to go away, where that he himself don't know..

He took a step forward when he feels a touch on his hand.. He turn back and found her holding his hand.. She look up to him.. She gazed him angrily, tears were still present in her eyes..

'sorry bolke kahan chal diye.. She stood up and step towards him.. Tumhe lagta hai ek sorry bolke jo galti tumne ki wo khatam ho jayegi.. She grabbed his collar.. Nahi Mr. Singhania.. Ek baar kuch nahi bola tumhari galti pe iska ye matlab nahi tum har baar wahi galtiyan karoge.. Vineet looked at her confusedly.. Tumhe main bewakoof aur andhi lagti hoon. Haan.. She shouted..

Vineet try to hold her hand, she jerk his hand.. 'tumne room mei aate hi ye pucha tha naa ki main tumpe bharosa karti hoon ya nahi.. Tears roll down her cheeks.. Main toh tum pe khud se jyada, uss bhagwan se bhi jyada bharosha karti hoon.. Par tumhe mujh pe bilkul bhi bharosha nahi hai agar hota toh tum mujh se apna dard nahi chupate jo tum pichle do din se seh rahe ho.. Do din se ghut ke jee rahe ho aur mujhe bhanak tak nahi lagne di ki tumpe kya beet rahi hai.. She cried.. Kyun? Kyun Kiya aisa, itne saal ki dosti, pyar mei tumne itna hi Jaana mujhe.. Kaise soch liya main tumpe yakeen nahi karungi.. Kaise?? She fall down on her knees crying bitterly..

Vineet was dying from inside to see her crying like that but was happy also.. She do believe him, she didn't misunderstood him..

He sat down on his knees and tried to hug her, she pushed him angrily 'dare you touch me.. Tum toh jaa rahe the na abhi mujhe chod ke.. Kyun baithe ho aab tak yahan jao chale jao.. Dhundh lena kissi aur ko jispe tumhe bharosa ho, jo tumpe yakeen kare aur jo mature ho meri tarah pagal nahi 'she yelled at him. Tears were continuously rolling down her face.. She was hurt to the fact that how could he even think that she'll not believe him..

Vineet again forwarded his hand to hold her hand, she tried to jerk him but he manage to grab her hand.. She turn her face to other side, Vineet make her turn towards himself 'tumhe sach na batane ki wajah bharosa nahi balki mera dar tha.. Main nahi janta tha tum kaise react karogi, mujhe dar tha ki kahin iss sach se tum tut naa jao. Main nahi chahta tha jo tumhare saath Ayushman (her brother) ke time hua waisa kuch ho.. Main tumhe khona nahi chahta tha. Tumhe kuch ho jaata toh main kaise rehta.. Main nahi reh sakta tumhare bagair, tumhe kuch hota toh main bhi.. She place her hand on his lips and shook her head in no.. Vineet remove her hand..

'iss dar ne mujhe tumhe sach batane nahi diya.. I'm sorry, itne din tumse ye sach chupaya meine' he apologies..

Anamika hugged him 'aage se kabhi mujh se apna dard maat chupana.. Please' she spoke..

They remain in the hug, feeling the warmth of each other, shedding tears of happiness..

....

To be continued..

 Kismat Ka Khel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें