Part - 22 His Fear

Vineet was in the washroom, standing down the shower.. Water was dropping down his body.. He was standing with closed eyes thinking about the current phase of his life... All of sudden his life turned upside down.. He was cursing himself for interfering in their (Ajay's family) matter..

'kya jaroorat thi.. Kya jaroorat thi mujhe unke mamle mei bolne ki, agar chup reh jata toh shayad aaj ye na hua hota mere saath.. Kyun main chup nahi reh saka, kyun main bhi bakiyon ki tarah tamasha na dekh saka.. Kyun?? He questioned to himself.. Wo jo kar rahe the apni beti ke saath kar rahe the, meine kyun unhe roka.. Agar meine unhe naa toka hota toh aaj mujhe Devika se.. 'he broke into tears..

Anamika, who was adjusting bed heard some noises from washroom.. She marched towards the washroom and knock on the door..

' pati, ye kaisi awazein aa rahi hai.. Tum thik ho na 'she asked in concern..

Vineet compose himself and replied' haan, main thik hoon, ye tap galti se chalu ho gaya tha, uski ki awaz thi 'he lied..

' thik hai 'she said, but wasn't satisfied with his answer.. She marched towards the bed and sat down there..

' kyun mujhe laag raha hai ki koi baat hai.. Kuch hai jo ye mujh se chipane ki koshish kar raha hai.. Par kya 'she thought..

She came out of her thoughts with the sound of door opening.. She turn and found Vineet coming out of the washroom wiping his hairs with a towel wearing a track pant and wasn't wearing any t - shirt..

Her jaw dropped, she cover her mouth with her hand in amazement..

She forgets all her questions

She forgets all her questions.. She rolled her eyes over him, scanning him from top to toe.. She was about to say when she heard a knock on the door..

'kabab banne se pehle haddi kahan se aa gaya' she murmured irritatedly and marched towards the door.. She opened the door and found Robin standing there with tray which contains a coffee mug and some snacks for him.. She takes the tray from him and Robin left the place, she close the door and turn towards vineet and found him sitting on the bed, he has put on his t-shirt.. She pouted..

She marched towards the bed kept the tray on the bed

She marched towards the bed kept the tray on the bed.. She called him, but he didn't reply as he was lost in his thoughts.. She again call him, again he didn't reply.. She step forward and kept her hand on his shoulder, with her touch Vineet almost jump in his place in fear.. This act of his scare her.. They remain silent for some seconds and then she asked..

'kya ho gaya tumhe? Aise dar kyun gaye, main toh sirf coffee ke liye bula rahi thi' she looked at him trying to read his expression as he was looking here and there instead of replying, it seems like he is collecting words before speaking anything..

She takes one more step and now she was standing in front of him.. She kept her one hand on his shoulder and with the other hand turn his face towards herself.. He looked at her..
She cupped his face..

'koi pareshani hai kya? Ya kuch bolna chahte ho aur shayad bol nahi paa rahe' she asked looking in his eyes..as by now she became sure that something is disturbing him..

'bolo.. Kuch baat hai? She asked again..

' nahi kuch nahi hai.. Main bas kuch soch raha tha aur tum aachanak aa gayi toh dar gaya aur kuch nahi 'he lied and she was aware of it but didn't inquired further and just nodded her head.. She gave him his coffee mug and he drink it silently.. After having his coffee he kept the mug on the table and laid down on the bed.. This was again a surprise for her..

'kya hua, let kyun gaye? Kuch ho toh nahi raha tumhe' she asked in concern sitting beside him..

'nahi main thik hoon.. Bas nind aa rahi hai' he said

'thik hai, so jao tum' she said and get up to move when he held her wrist, she looked at him who said..

'maat jao na mujhe chod ke, yahin baitho na mere pass.. Please' Vineet said pleadingly, she nodded and sit beside him.. He circle his one hand around her waist and closed his eyes.. She patted his head with many questions running in her mind.. His behaviours was worrying her.. She looked at him who was sleeping peacefully by now.. She bent down and place a kiss on his head..

.....

Vineet woke up after sometime and didn't finds her beside.. He looked around but she wasn't anywhere.. He hopped out of the bed and moved towards khushi cradle, Khushi was also missing.. He moved out of the room and call for her but didn't get any response from her side.. He again called her the result remain same.. He called for the servants again none of them reply nor came to him.. He moved downstairs and began searching for them.. He search in the kitchen, hall, other rooms , garden.. He search every single corner of the house but found none.. The whole house was empty.. He was alone in the house.. He again run to his room and search down the bed, above the closet but all in vain.. He enter into the room and sat down on the bed with a thud.. His eyes were already moist and now he started crying.. He was crying bitterly when his eyes fall on a paper which was on the table.. He immediately took it.. It was a letter..

'meine kabhi nahi socha tha tum mere saath itna bada dhokha karoge.. Meine tumse itna pyar kiya aur tumne Chennai jaa ke shadi kar li.. Main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi, kabhi nahi.. Jab tumne dusri shadi kar hi li hai toh aab mera uss ghar mei rehne ka koi matlab nahi.. Rahungi bhi toh kis haq se, mere saare haq toh tumne kissi aur ko de diye issliye main jaa rahi hoon apni beti ko leke.. Tumse bahut dur, jahan humpe tumhara saya bhi na pade '..

.....

' Naahhhhiiii 'Vineet scream and sat up on the bed with a jerk, he was panting heavily.. He looked around and found khushi sleeping in her cradle, he turn to other side and found Anamika coming towards him running.. As she reach to him he pulled her and hugged her as tight as he could.. He realise it was a dream, a bad dream..

....

To be continued..