Part-10 Realization

Next morning..

Vineet woke up with khushi crying voice.. He open his eyes and looked to the other side of bed but couldn't find her..

'subha subha kahan gayi' he thought.. His trance broke with the sound of crying..

He hopped out of the bed and pick up Khushi in his arms.. He tried to calm her but she continues crying, it seems she is hungry.. He call for Anamika but didn't get any response.. He called her many times but the result remains same.. He angered and this time shouts angrily..

'Anu' again he didn't get any reply..

He opened the door of his room to move outside and found kaushalya already standing at the door step..

'kyun chilla raha hai itna' kaushalya asked..

'kahan hai wo, kab se awaz laga raha hoon aa hi nahi rahi.. Khushi itna ro rahi hai' he said with some anger in his voice..

'niche nahi hai, dekh washroom ya fir balcony mei hogi.. Aur khushi ko idhar de.. She took her from him.. Tum dono apni ladai mei hum dono ko pagal kar doge' kaushalya said and left from there..

Vineet close the door and move to balcony but she wasn't there. He marched towards the wash room when something caught his attention..

He shocked to see her lying down on the floor

He shocked to see her lying down on the floor.. Her head was bleeding.. He ran to her and tapped her cheeks, he feels her body is burning in fever.. He picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed..

'Anu, aankh kholo.. Anu' he said patting her cheeks.. He gets panicked when she didn't open her eyes..

'Maa.. Maa' Vineet shouts.. And He called the doctor..

Kaushalya came carrying khushi in her arms.. Her eyes widen to see Anamika unconsciously lying on the bed..

'kya hua isse?? Kaushalya asked worriedly..

' pata nahi.. Ye.. Ye sar pe chot.. Niche giri thi 'Vineet replied with broken voice..

Kaushalya laid khushi on the cradle and went to the kitchen to take some iced water and a cloth.. She return in a couple of minutes and set beside Anamika and started putting the wet cloth in her head.. Vineet was rubbing her hands and all the time calling her..

After sometime the doctor arrives and asked them to wait outside.. Vineet didn't wanted to go but kaushalya dragged him outside..

Kaushlaya stood at a side and vineet was pacing to and fro..

'iss tarah tere ghabrane se kuch nahi hoga, shant ho jaa' kaushalya said.. Vineet continues his pacing..

Here inside the room, doctor checked her fever and then bandaged her head.. She checked her body and found her left shoulder injured badly, a nail is digged inside.. She took it out , Anamika flinched.. Doctor apply some creams in her wound and then bandaged it.. She injected an injection in her arms.. After examining her properly doctor open the door of the room..